PO: True Widow - True Widow "RSD" repress

Just ordered a copy from BullMoose as the record stores around here did not get a copy.  Not sure if it will ever ship... their site currently says "Rare Item - We will try to get it for you" and that at their store in Scarborough "More should arrive soon!"

Edit--

Just got a cancellation email from BullMoose.  So much for that!

Relapse basically have shite control over their webstore and stock. My last (and probably final) order from them was a large order of stuff back when the Zombi reissues were released. Never got anything, even though I got a confirmation e-mail AND it was visible in my order history. They said they'd never seen the order and couldn't even find any traces of it... Wahey.

Cannot express enough how pissed I am about this specific release getting flipped. Maybe cause it's the only RSD release I really wanted but shit man. Everywhere I look it's at least $60. Here's to really hoping it gets a bigger press for everyone to own sometime soon. 

Imo, True Widow on vinyl is more appealing than a lot of other bands on vinyl. I feel like their sound compliments the format very well.

Cannot express enough how pissed I am about this specific release getting flipped. Maybe cause it's the only RSD release I really wanted but shit man. Everywhere I look it's at least $60. Here's to really hoping it gets a bigger press for everyone to own sometime soon. 

Imo, True Widow on vinyl is more appealing than a lot of other bands on vinyl. I feel like their sound compliments the format very well.

Well, going by the BC distro site it might not be too far off.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Was ordering some Rosetta shirts, and on the way to checkout at merchtable, I stumbled upon this:

http://endsounds.merchtable.com/

http://endsounds.merchtable.com/music/vinyl/pre-order-true-widow-true-widow-vinyl-180g-gatefold-2xlp-ships-week-of-sept-2nd-2014-ships-week-of-sept-2nd-2014

3rd press, Orange, /1000 - Preorder  / shipping in September, same price as RSD: $30

Beat Secular Haze to one! He is not omniscient or omnipresent as once thought ;)

What's the material quality of these things been like for the previous pressings? I'm still wondering why this is 30, but everything else is much more reasonably priced from the same place.

Right sturdy. I don't mind forking the extra $5 over for this one and First Class shipping iirc. That extra $5K for this label - if they sell all 1000 (of course they will) - could mean eeking out another year of survival.