FS Brand New 2001 DEMO & T-shirt

PirateSherry

As the title says, i have an original Brand New demo from 2001 and an adult Large T-Shirt from the same year. I bought both of these the summer of 2001 at their show at the M&M Hall in Old Bridge, NJ. Both CD and Shirt are in good condition and the CD plays just fine. No Scratches . I cannot for the life of me figure out how to post pictures on here, so if you are seriously interested message me and i can send them to you via email.

2001 Demo tracks

"Last Chance to Lose Your Keys"

"Magazines"
"Logan to Government Center"
"Secondary"

T-Shirt is a Black Adult Large and reads, BRAND NEW on the front with an image of a soccer ball underneath.

the Back of the Shirt has "BN" in very large letters.  

Make me an offer. Good Talk.

I'm not sure if this is the place you should go with that sort of thing.  I mean, I'd pay $30, but I doubt that's enough to satisfy you.  Maybe you should just post what you're looking to get, and if someone bites on it then you're paid what you want for it.  When you randomly start posting on here trying to sell something like this, people generally don't take you too seriously.  Putting a price up next to the item may help you.

I really don't have price in mind, nor do I expect to get rich. I haven't posted anything to suggest otherwise. This isn't much different then an eBay with no reserve. It's so very simple. Highest bidder gets my crap.

Also, I've had many reasonable offers, despite some being oh so confused by the "make me an offer" "no reserve" sales tactic. Too complicated for some. Not at all for so many others.

I really don't have price in mind, nor do I expect to get rich. I haven't posted anything to suggest otherwise. This isn't much different then an eBay with no reserve. It's so very simple. Highest bidder gets my crap.

Also, I've had many reasonable offers, despite some being oh so confused by the "make me an offer" "no reserve" sales tactic. Too complicated for some. Not at all for so many others.

Except you turned down reasonable offers already, are brand new here and acting like we owe YOU something. You arent offering anything that rare these days and trying to get top dollar from  group of people who give each other breaks. Fuck off with your "this is ebay with  no reserve" attitude.

Here's the deal OP, you obviously have an amount in mind. You could have just said "X amount or best offer," I imagine you did in fact receive offers that you deemed silly, but when sincere offers. In your defense, a lot of these comments are ridiculous and you're right, these boards shouldn't be a haven for mediocrity 24/7. I'm going to lock this thread, and if you decide that you want to sell your tape for a ballparked cost than please make another thread (or post it on eBay and add a link to the sticky). Should you choose the former and still catch flak from repeat knuckleheads please report them, nobody is in the mood for their crap anymore.