Copeland - IXORA - NEW LP

in addition to selling Ixora LPs (clear) and the States/Lulls in Traffic split 10" (translucent yellow), they're putting on a fantastic show, y'all don't want to miss it.

Yeah, they played terrific last night. Unfortunately, had to leave right after the show as the sitter called and my daughter was sick, so jetted out super fast. Couldn't grab any spare Ixora records. Definitely a great show...first band I thought was terrible. But Eisely and Copeland were on. 

Yeah, they played terrific last night. Unfortunately, had to leave right after the show as the sitter called and my daughter was sick, so jetted out super fast. Couldn't grab any spare Ixora records. Definitely a great show...first band I thought was terrible. But Eisely and Copeland were on. 

i wasn't the biggest fan of We Are the City's sound going in to the show, but i think they turned things up a notch live.

there was certainly nothing "terrible" about it. great musicianship, showmanship, and flawless execution. 

i wasn't the biggest fan of We Are the City's sound going in to the show, but i think they turned things up a notch live.

there was certainly nothing "terrible" about it. great musicianship, showmanship, and flawless execution.

Cool you liked them. I can't say the same. But nonetheless a great show. Copeland played a nice set list. Wife has a picture of it, if I remember I'll post it. Really dug the strings they brought along.

Set List:

Always loved you

Disjointed

Young again

Erase

Should you return

Grey man

Chin up

Coffee

When you thought

Sleep

Chiro

Eat sleep repeat

Suitcase

Hold nothing back

Paula

Attention

------------------------

Love Affair

(Can't remember the last song unfortunately)

last song was "In Her Arms You Will Never Starve"

Yes, thank you dude. 

Not going to lie, wish they played No one Really Wins. I know it's a standard, but it rips. Coffee was our wedding song, so it was cool seeing my wife tear up and give me a giant hug. Realized we've been seeing these dudes for over 10 years, crazy.