Copeland - IXORA - NEW LP

This album has some great songs, but overall it's not sitting with me as well as I anticipated. Not regretting missing the pre-order as much. Wish more of the album sounded like "Ordinary" and "World Turn" - more raw. Not a fan of the production on most of these songs, some are too busy, some have weird electronic sounds, etc. - just my opinion.

ditto on the raw factor. I kind of wish for a Copeland that sounds more like Strange and Unprepared. vocally at least.

I'll admit, I listened to In Her Arms You Will Never Starve for the first time with my fiancée and we both were crying before the end of the first verse. I have never cried at a song before, tears of sadness or joy. Never. This album is going to one that I look back on as a great season of my life

This is my favorite album this year and my favorite Copeland record and I'm really pissed off I held off on that pre-order. I don't wanna wait on a re-press that may never come.

Agreed. Sucks it was almost $40 for single LP (im including shipping)

Hopefully with the represses from SRC and tooth and nail getting behind retail versions of ixora...hopefully SOMEONE will press more copies, or that the band went ahead and pressed more than were ordered.

So is there no other way to get this other than ordering from that site? Because $36 sounds like something I want to avoid. 

I am in this boat. I will wait and see if there is a reasonable retail version at some point. Album is awesome, just not into $30+ for an album.

So is there no other way to get this other than ordering from that site? Because $36 sounds like something I want to avoid.

I am in this boat. I will wait and see if there is a reasonable retail version at some point. Album is awesome, just not into $30+ for an album.

the current vinyl pressing has been referred to as the "first pressing" and aaron has said "there may be a pressing in the future, but this is it for now". So, it's possible, but not guaranteed. So there could be a new pressing in a few months, a few years, or never.