PO: Pearl Jam Ten 120 gram coke-bottle clear (Pearl Jam/Newbury Comics)

As a long-time PJ fan since Ten came out, yes, I'm that old, I take issue with some of the shit said here. 

Look at any fan base of any band around here in VC and the same can be said about entitlement issues. Sure, a majority of them may bellyache and cry for not getting their precious vinyl, but so does every other damn band's fanbase here as is commonplace. 

As a long-time PJ fan since Ten came out, yes, I'm that old, I take issue with some of the shit said here. 

Look at any fan base of any band around here in VC and the same can be said about entitlement issues. Sure, a majority of them may bellyache and cry for not getting their precious vinyl, but so does every other damn band's fanbase here as is commonplace. 

While I agree with you, their message board is the worst.

Awesome! I went ahead and reported it for "excessive shipping charges."

You can't rid the entire eBay of assholes, but every small victory helps....

People used to do this because eBay only charged their fee on the item price. Not the total (price + shipping). So people were abusing it by doing exactly what this individual did, however eBay now charges their fee on the total transaction cost. While I am all for free markets and capitalism, I would have had more respect for them posting it for $275 with free shipping. Nicely done on reporting it. Hopefully next time they'll play by the rules.

Side note. Will there be lines at Newbury on the morning of April 15th?

PJ fans are one of the most entitled fan bases I've seen. I'd think they were mostly 12 year olds if I didn't already know its mostly 35+ year olds.

One of the funniest comments I saw yesterday was "why can't they let us know they're going to send out an email for a limited item?". 

Having been in the 10club off and on since 94 I can accurately say that they are one of the most embarrassing fan bases. The hero worship is scary. If Ed told them to support the Nazi party the majority of them would in a heartbeat. And these are mostly 30 and 40 year olds.

Anything numbered or even called "limited" is instant chaos. They lost 10 million fans but kept a million rabid ones.

I'm a die hard PJ fan but this is totally unnecessary. I've already got an OG press of this and the remastered press that came in the big box set. I don't need another copy of Ten just because it is clear. What I'd really like are Lost Dogs and Live on Two Legs as I don't have those yet...

So is anyone in the Boston Area?  Anyone want to do a board buy for people who've missed out on this?  If I was up there, I'd do this in a heartbeat....but I'm not.  

Newbury will have these in stores on April 15th.  So if anyone wants to volunteer to help us out, that'd be awesome.

This would be awesome! Totaly slept on this one :(