PO: Thrice - Beggars Repress

I'm so glad I checked vinyl collective when I did I clicked the link not thinking it was real but the splatter looked so awesome I ordered one of each I didn't even think twice with bands like thrice you act fast or you miss out. I had to ask a relative to use their paypal because I only had cash on me I can't believe it sold out that damn quick tho still that's insane. But like everyones saying it happened so fast and without notice I think alot of people don't even know this happened otherwise this thread would be alot bigger I think.

I'm so glad I checked vinyl collective when I did I clicked the link not thinking it was real but the splatter looked so awesome I ordered one of each I didn't even think twice with bands like thrice you act fast or you miss out. I had to ask a relative to use their paypal because I only had cash on me I can't believe it sold out that damn quick tho still that's insane. But like everyones saying it happened so fast and without notice I think alot of people don't even know this happened otherwise this thread would be alot bigger I think.

Good lord. That's an impressive stream of conciousness you've got there...

• 1 month later...
"Dear Thrice Fan,

We're very sorry to report that due to a slight manufacturing delay, the Thrice Beggars LP reissues are running behind schedule. The exact ship date to customers is still unknown at this time, but we do not expect a lengthy holdup. What we do know is that they will not be in the hands of fans on May 20 as previously advertised. 

We apologize for the inconvenience and we're working hard to ensure they ship to all fans as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and thank you for your continued support of Thrice.

Best,

Workhorse Music Group / Staple Records