So this is a set sale. All records are $20 shipped in the US. PM me. I'm also willing to trade any combination of these records for a copy of The Beyond on blue or the first Maniac variant from the OG movie. As you can see a few of these still have shrinkwrap, the shrinkwrap was cut along the side to check the color. Maniac was played once. All are in perfect shape with no seam splits save for The Omen and Timecrimes as noted below.

Maniac (2012) OST 

Timecrimes (seam split at the top, small)

Halloween 

Blue Sunshine 

Here Comes the Devil 

The Omen -  (has a seam split at the top-very small)

Here's a picture. The Ghibli record was sold!

mondo_zps29158ca8.jpg

Then go sell it on Ebay sassy pants

I didn't know that this was the "sell something for less than what it's worth" Collective.

Please stop attacking my for sale price. If you want it and would like to offer another amount you certainly can. If you're not interested in purchasing it, leave it alone and keep out of this thread. If you have an actual point, I'd love to hear it.

"what it's worth" is purely subjective, I don't know if you've perused the forums at all, but usually people try to stay away from selling things for Ebay prices on here. Many things are understandably sold for more than their purchase price, but if you're going to rely on Ebay as a measure of worth for your records, good luck. 

• 4 weeks later...