obscure/OOP vinyl available via Robotic Empire...

roboticempire

not trying to spam, just trying to let some of you collector heads know that we've got a bunch of new limited vinyl, old (ancient) OOP stuff and a bunch more going on in our online store right now. this includes the Bongzilla "Hemp For Victory" 7" from 10 years ago on green vinyl, Kilara (pre-PG99/City Of Caterpillar), an ancient FLOOR 7" and a whole bunch of other stuff. we're also doing a cheapo 6-CD lot special for 20 bucks, but that won't apply to most folks here ;)

anyway like i said, not trying to spam here since i know it's not really kosher but for those who are interested in reading the full update check out our myspace blog (www.myspace.com/roboticempire) as it has it all listed, or also viva la vinyl, dead format, etc threads.

Robotic Empire - Online Store

thanks dudes!

not trying to spam, just trying to let some of you collector heads know that we've got a bunch of new limited vinyl, old (ancient) OOP stuff and a bunch more going on in our online store right now. this includes the Bongzilla "Hemp For Victory" 7" from 10 years ago on green vinyl, Kilara (pre-PG99/City Of Caterpillar), an ancient FLOOR 7" and a whole bunch of other stuff. we're also doing a cheapo 6-CD lot special for 20 bucks, but that won't apply to most folks here ;)

where might the Floor 7" be? i did not see it..