delete

mrewest

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bump for fuckin Cloudkicker. Just wondering why you care so much about the colors when they're getting repressed? By the way, Subsume has been spinning a lot on my TT lately, I can't get that album out of my head....

Judging by his awesome If These Trees Could Talk collection, I'd assume he's a variant collector in some capacity when it comes to albums he loves. Some people just like to own all versions of certain records. He'll likely buy the represses too.

Judging by his awesome If These Trees Could Talk collection, I'd assume he's a variant collector in some capacity when it comes to albums he loves.

He'll likely buy the represses too.

Yes & yes.

And thanks for the kind words for ITTCT!

I only became interested in Cloudkicker variants after I got ahold of all the Blood Music stuff.

Sure enough I had forever to obtain clear Fade & red Subsume & blew my chance.

I've been wanting the silver Beacons for a while though. Mostly because it has the proper tracklisting. I still don't know why it changed on the repress.

But I agree with the sentiment on Subsume. Album is perfect IMO. And sounds incredible on vinyl. Don't know how he'll top it. But if anyone can, he would.

Yes & yes.

I only became interested in Cloudkicker variants after I got ahold of all the Blood Music stuff.

I've been wanting the silver Beacons for a while though. Mostly because it has the proper tracklisting. I still don't know why it changed on the repress.

But I agree with the sentiment on Subsume. Album is perfect IMO. And sounds incredible on vinyl. Don't know how he'll top it. But if anyone can, he would.

That's awesome man, I love hearing about other peoples thoughts and sentiments when it comes to record collecting. I too am guilty of variant collecting for If These Trees Could Talk's Red Forest. That's one of my favorite albums of all time, so you could definitely be doing worse with variant collecting on that album.

I think that seeing him play the first two tracks on Subsume live a few weeks ago really got it stuck my mind. I wish you good luck my friend in your hunt for Cloudkicker.

Yes & yes.

You're very welcome. Red Forest is way too good. I did a CD giveaway for them before it came out and got a copy myself. This was before I began collecting vinyl and completely missed out on it unfortunately. Every time I come across a copy it's either overpriced or too heavily damaged. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...