PO: Masked Intruder - M.I. (out May 27th)

To those who missed, I'd suggest following the official fat wreck preorder thread.

It's not perfect. The fat wreck system is better if you are willing to subscribe. But it costs nothing and maybe an email that makes your phone buzz while you are at work (or something similar...) is the tiny reminder that is needed to step away from work for 2 minutes and put in an order.

At least, that's how it worked for me yesterday.

I was thinking that, too. There hasn't been a song released at all yet, has there?

There's a new song on that Australian podcast interview Fat posted a link to the other day, but it's buried pretty deep in the background. It's "I Fought The Law (But The Law Beat The Shit Out Of Me)."

Excuse my naivety, but how would Fat be able to link up the order and the Ebay account?

What can he be reported for?

Also a lot of times people use their email address or chunks of their names in their eBay username, cross reference that info to a specific town that got a lot of orders and there's your guy. It's been done before.

Guest s0uthard

Reported that dude!

Same here! Maybe the listing will be pulled if we report him enough. Also, I may email Fat to let them know as well.