PO: Masked Intruder - M.I. (out May 27th)

You can say that you are shipping your goods from anywhere in the world without any sort of confirmation.  Some people say they are in different states to avoid taxes.

Then you would have to assume that this dude is actually smart enough to do that.  I'd be willing to bet he didn't do that.

That's not very nice you meany! -_-

Sorry dude! I saw them with Propagandhi and they put on a terrible show and were shitheads to the people in the audience, especially to a certain guy who was very clearly only there to see them. Sure, that might be the "punk rock" thing to do, but the Flatliners aren't punk rock. They just played mediocre pop punk and post-hardcore the whole time. 

It was also the first show of their tour, so I don't know where all the anger came from. Fuck 'em. 

Yeah, if the Flatliners can get a store exclusive, I'd assume Masked Intruder can as well.

PSA: Don't see the Flatliners live. They suck and are assholes.

I saw them open for Rocket From the Crypt and thought they put on a good show.  Listened to some of their recorded material after the fact and found it to be pretty bad.

Sorry dude! I saw them with Propagandhi and they put on a terrible show and were shitheads to the people in the audience, especially to a certain guy who was very clearly only there to see them. Sure, that might be the "punk rock" thing to do, but the Flatliners aren't punk rock. They just played mediocre pop punk and post-hardcore the whole time. 

It was also the first show of their tour, so I don't know where all the anger came from. Fuck 'em. 

caught that tour in Pomona. They didn't say anything too mean and seemed generally appreciative to be there.

However, I can't begin to quantify how many loogies their singer spit on stage. dude was hawking them left and right, it was disgusting.

I saw them years ago open for D4 and NOFX. Flatliners were terrible.

That would have been a killer show. I listened to the Flatliners' first album and I liked it, but didn't bother to listen to their newer stuff, which is typical shouty scene kid bullshit. 

caught that tour in Pomona. They didn't say anything too mean and seemed generally appreciative to be there.

However, I can't begin to quantify how many loogies their singer spit on stage. dude was hawking them left and right, it was disgusting.

Yep, that shit was gross. Chris from Propagandhi was noticeably upset about it when he came onstage. 

Not nearly as bad as when Mike V's band, Good For You, opened for Black Flag last year. I swear if he had been up there for ten more minutes, Mike V would have transcended his human form and turned into sweat. My friend and I were pressed up against the stage and we were soaked in his sweat.

I always enjoyed seeing them. Never had a bad experience at the shows

I dunno, man, maybe it was just me who noticed. But there was this one guy decked out head to toe in Flatliners gear who was flared out on the stage for the whole set, and when he requested an encore what's-his-face from Flatliners just told him to fuck off.

Propagandhi, on the other hand, I cannot say enough good things about. They were just awesome.

But I think I've already derailed this thread, so I'll stop now. Back to discussing Masked Intruder damn it!

Propagandhi, on the other hand, I cannot say enough good things about. They were just awesome.

hands down, the BEST live performance I have ever seen. I have yet to see anyone play with the amount of enthusiasm Todd has. It was really inspiring. 

but yea, back to Masked Intruder. I hope this one sounds like the last one. 

hands down, the BEST live performance I have ever seen. I have yet to see anyone play with the amount of enthusiasm Todd has. It was really inspiring.

but yea, back to Masked Intruder. I hope this one sounds like the last one.

Sorry, just one last thing and then back to Masked Intruder. Todd is fucking cool. For the whole show he repeatedly jumped up on and knocked over his monitors, swung his mic stand around, interacted with the crowd and generally kicked ass all while not missing a beat.

This is especially impressive considering how technical and proggy some Propagandhi songs are. They all work together and play off of each other so well. I have to agree, of the bands I've seen Propagandhi put on the best show. A guy next to me came all the way down from somewhere in bumfuck Canada to see them and when he got the setlist from Chris, he just about shit himself.

Now, back to Masked Intruder for real. Ha ha.

• 2 weeks later...