THE ELSINORES - Dreams of Youth LP Out Now!

Finally this beast is available for public consumption.

10151149_437406456362736_1190139620_n.jp

The debut LP from Lexington, KY's THE ELSINORES. Dreamy, post-punk influenced songs that evoke feelings of nostalgia, loss, and hope simultaneously. Comparisons to Husker Du, New Order, Wipers, and early Merchandise would all be alright starting points, but this thing is truly its own unique beast. Perfect production that's full and enveloping rounds everything out.

500 copies on black vinyl, most with screen printed inside-out LP jackets, less with screenprinted fold-over covers, all including an 8 page half-sized zine with lyrics, art, and associated writings about the album and songs therein.

This is HKR-014. Released in conjunction with IFB, Karmic Swamp, Dead Tank, and Human Crush.

i love new (to me) stuff like this!

ordered

i got the fold over cover, not sure which that is, got confused with the description.

500 on black most with screen printed jackets

then

less with screen printed fold over covers... (are these on black too?, less than the 500 on black?)

i love new (to me) stuff like this!

ordered

i got the fold over cover, not sure which that is, got confused with the description.

500 on black most with screen printed jackets

then

less with screen printed fold over covers... (are these on black too?, less than the 500 on black?)

heydudeilikethistooactuallylisteningtoitrightnowi'mgoingtoorderthistoothenwecanhavethesamerecord