Paramore Record Store Day 12 Inch!

Got green AWK, white Riot, black BNE, black/boxset Paramore. BNE 7" box set, Singles Club, RSD '13. Also got a /350 "Hands Up" screenprinted poster. Small but ever growing. I want to grab a red AWK next.

Nice! The essentials.

Singles club box set and BFRSD '13 releases are two i'm really glad I was able to grab before they sold out. Would not and could not pay the aftermarket prices for those.

Nice! The essentials.

Singles club box set and BFRSD '13 releases are two i'm really glad I was able to grab before they sold out. Would not and could not pay the aftermarket prices for those.

Been spending too much on other records than spending large amounts on the 7"s online anyway. Actually I have an Ignorance pic disc on the way I forgot about!

My Singles Box is a favorite. But my copy of Riot has so much surface noise it's a pain to listen to :(

Been spending too much on other records than spending large amounts on the 7"s online anyway. Actually I have an Ignorance pic disc on the way I forgot about!

My Singles Box is a favorite. But my copy of Riot has so much surface noise it's a pain to listen to :(

When my boyfriend worked at Hot Topic they were gonna throw away the Ignorance and Brick by Boring Brick picture disc due to it not selling and we were able to grab them for free. Super glad we did after looking at those prices on eBay.

When my boyfriend worked at Hot Topic they were gonna throw away the Ignorance and Brick by Boring Brick picture disc due to it not selling and we were able to grab them for free. Super glad we did after looking at those prices on eBay.

Umm, who "throws away" product? Haha congratulations though!

i'll pay zayzay $5 to take a picture of his entire collection, and something to prove it's his. where you at, zay?!

You will lose $5. There is a lot of proof that it's his. 

Umm, who "throws away" product? Haha congratulations though!

Very common practice, actually. I don't understand it with records and they can get in A LOT of trouble for giving it away free. When I worked at PacSun we were legitimately told to 'destroy' certain products. If we were even caught taking them for ourselves...it was grounds to be fired.

You guys see that Fueled By Ramen 7" box set with other bands they did around the AWKIF era? The center labels on every disc is totally wrong and overall was a major screw up by FBR. My girlfriend and I found it randomly at a local record store but didn't end up grabbing it

YES! I have a couple of the 7" records out of it. My Cute is What We Aim Foe one is right, but the Paramore one ended up being Cobra Starship. Major fail, really. Haha!

You guys see that Fueled By Ramen 7" box set with other bands they did around the AWKIF era? The center labels on every disc is totally wrong and overall was a major screw up by FBR. My girlfriend and I found it randomly at a local record store but didn't end up grabbing it

I was so confused when I played mine for the first time. I guess I shouldn't have written to correct names on the labels! 

How many of these are you missing zay zay?

1. Paramore - Acoustic 7”(Gold, Exclusive to BNE CD Boxset)
  2. Paramore - Brick By Boring Brick 7" //Picture Disc
  3. Paramore - Ignorance 7”  //Picture Disc
  4. Paramore - Emergency b/w Pressure 7”(Jukebox Single)
  5. Paramore - Escape Route 7”(Clear, Exclusive to S/T Deluxe Boxset)
  6. Paramore - Hallelujah 7”(Etched B-Side, 1 of 2)
  7. Paramore - Hallelujah 7”(With Foldout Poster, 2 of 2)
  8. Paramore - Misery Business 7”(Translucent Red)
  9. Paramore - Misery Business 7”(Clear)
  10. Paramore - Emergency/O’ Star 7”
  11. Paramore - CrushCrushCrush 7”(Blue)
  12. Paramore - CrushCrushCrush 7”(Black)
  13. Paramore - Singles Club 4x7” Boxset
  14. FueledByRamen - Decaydence Vinyl Boxset(features Emergency/Pressure)
  15. Paramore - Misery Business 5” VinylDisc
  16. Paramore - The Holiday Sessions(Red, Shaped 10”)
  17. Twilight Picture Disc(features Decode)
  18. Twilight OST LP(features Decode/I Caught Myself)
  19. Paramore - All We Know is Falling(Trans Green, 1st press)
  20. Paramore - All We Know is Falling(Trans Red, 2nd press)
  21. Paramore - All We Know is Falling(Trans Teal, 3rd press)
  22. Paramore - All We Know is Falling(Opaque Teal, 3rd press)
  23. Paramore - Riot(Blue)
  24. Paramore - Riot(Black)
  25. Paramore - Riot(White)
  26. Paramore - S/T(Blue, HT Exclusive)
  27. Paramore - S/T(Black, Standard Edition)
  28. Paramore - S/T(Black, Gatefold, Deluxe Boxset Edition)
  29. Paramore - Brand New Eyes(Black, 1st press)
  30. Paramore - Brand New Eyes(Yellow/Black, 2nd press)
  31. Paramore - Ain’t It Fun(Shaped Vinyl, RSD Exclusive)

That's a really great list but #4 is wrong. It's Misery Business with Pressure.

Seriously? No shit.

I'm having trouble tracking down a green copy of AWKIF and I don't want shell out the big bucks for blue & black riot. Also missing CrushCrushCrush on black and never bothered to buy the Twilight Picture disc. 

Yeah Paramore Riot Black is really hard to pick up. I have connections to getting the Emergency/O Star 7" though.