WTB: The Coathangers - Tour exclusives /100 - Suck My Shirt "Mint" and Larceny & Old Lace "Pink"

mindless

Hello!

Saw these ladies play last night after waiting years to see them (and it was awesome). Was also excited to pick up the tour exclusive pressings they had of their last two albums: "Suck My Shirt" on mint green and "Larceny & Old Lace" on translucent pink vinyl (both out of /100). They were both sold out by the time they rolled into town so I am currently looking to buy both. Let me know, thanks!

Yeah saw their message they posted about it on Thursday night. Kinda feel ambivalent about it. Like, what's the point in calling it a "tour" repress if they're gonna sell half of them online. One one hand, cool I can pick it up if I choose to, but on the other it's like why bother? Just call it a second pressing and make another 900 or 1000 like the first pressing. Or make the full run of 100 only available at shows like the first "tour exclusive." Have to wonder why it's  $10 more than the standard edition and if that's how much the previous tour edition was.

Still want this minty goodness, though (while trying real hard not to be a variant collector):

x6il2rq.jpg

Totally spaced on preordering that record. The Live at the Earl 7" that came with it is the only thing keeping me from a complete collection

The live at the earl 7" was completely separate. The Earl had started a series and it was free if you went to the show. I think they did 3 or 4 of them, but haven't done any in a while. The leftovers were sold in local record stores. I had 4 or 5 of them at one point from friends who went to the show and didn't care about the record.

Have to wonder why it's  $10 more than the standard edition and if that's how much the previous tour edition was.

to cash in. I agree. I'm really surprised the 1st press sold out so fast (it looks like the lemon lime is gone as well) so why they're not pressing another 500 or 1000 doesn't make sense to me. The mint version was $20 on tour. They also had the lemon lime which was $15 and sold out completely on tour as well.

The live at the earl 7" was completely separate. The Earl had started a series and it was free if you went to the show. I think they did 3 or 4 of them, but haven't done any in a while. The leftovers were sold in local record stores. I had 4 or 5 of them at one point from friends who went to the show and didn't care about the record.

This is what I was thinking of: http://suicidesqueezerecords.tumblr.com/post/5172789323/the-coathangers-pre-order

obviously didn't remember the part about having to be in the first 50 to preorder the LP

And the only one on Discogs is in Belgium and would be around $27 ppd. Hell no to that.

to cash in. I agree. I'm really surprised the 1st press sold out so fast (it looks like the lemon lime is gone as well) so why they're not pressing another 500 or 1000 doesn't make sense to me. The mint version was $20 on tour. They also had the lemon lime which was $15 and sold out completely on tour as well.

Yeah, saw the "standard" press was $15, the merch girl was trying to sell me that one and then the 3 or 4 singles they had. I was like "I already have those." Kinda bummed about the way this tour repress is going down - glad I'm not the only one who scoffed at the increased price.