CATS RULE, DOGS DROOL!

Bandit...currently residing with my parents in FL.

0bandit.jpg

Here he is lounging while on a walk with his sister Coco...yes, the cat tags along when my pops walks the deg. B)

cat-plus-deg_zpsd6f2fc3d.jpg

13694674535_bf705e74a9.jpg

I have three cats and make no cover to the fact that I'm cat obsessed. Here is Kitty #1 and something I wrote not long ago about him:

Seven Years Ago we took in a then feral stray who came to us with his face ripped open from a fight in a Brooklyn Alley. The Vet said we had to put him to sleep since he was FIV positive and would be dead in a year. Now nearing his 10th birthday our new Vet says she's never seen a healthier FIV Kitty let alone one nearing a decade. Snicket has repaid our kindness 10-fold by being an inseparable companion to Dash. Since the day the kid came home from the Hospital Snicket would sleep under his swing. When he learned to crawl, the cat was right next to him. Despite being constantly hugged and tripped on he's never scratched Dash and the Boy calls him "my best friend". Each night he sits with us during story time and helps put Dash to bed. He's one of the most unique creatures I've ever met and I'm so glad we didn't take the easy advice.

This is a pretty typical scene in my house. The black and white cat is Miss Josephine, another former Brooklyn Stray.

13694897033_0a1e13199a.jpg

Miss Josephine scavenges the neighbors yards and brings us stuff. One night she came back with only half a tail. Even at 11 or 12 years old she is still the most curious of our clan.

13694952193_b5805d11ce.jpg

I call her The MInx and she reminds me of the meddlesome gal from a great Noir Film.

This little shit's name is Cat Dracula, however, in this case due to being in the proximity of that record, she is Tacocatdracula.

10171830_1397634950513248_24260734_n.jpg

And the jackass sitting next to me in this one is named Harker and he's a dork.

999075_721782671183488_1459440913_n.jpg

We have a stray that's been coming around that my boy plans to domesticate. To date the cat hasn't let him within 10 feet of him. 

Any of your cats have funny dietary habits? Miss Josephine is a fiend for Seaweed and has a cheese addiction. She knows the sound of the plastic and comes running. I call it the JoKat Tax since if you don't give her a small piece she won't leave you alone and gets aggressive about it.