CATS RULE, DOGS DROOL!

Not really dietary, but my male cat loves bottle caps. Every time someone opens a beer he comes running, then he licks the top and puts it in his food bowl. Sometimes he will carry them around in his mouth or play with them. We keep a bowl of caps out just for him. I'll usually find a few in his food or all over the floor each morning. He also likes marshmallows. 

One of my girls will harass you if she sees you have cereal. She loves to drink the milk after your done eating. The other one likes plastic bags and paper napkins. I have to be really careful because the plastic bags could harm her, but she still loves eating it. I've even caught her nibbling on a plastic record sleeve. It's sooooo weird. 

one of my cats LOVES carbs. blueberry muffins, pancakes, english muffins, etc. there are two things she will jump up on the counter to get: powdered donuts and cheesy biscuits from red lobster. she has good taste in food, haha. she also looooves cheese.

my other cat will only play with these sparkly balls that we get him, and kicks them around the house like a soccer player. he also follows you from room to room and will pick them up in his mouth and bring them with him. so cute.

My cat has a weird thing for beer. She knows the sound of the can opening and if you turn your back she'll start licking the rim of the bottle / can.

My tuxedo cat, Sadie does the exact same thing and I find it hilarious. No matter how many times you shoo her away, she always comes back.

Also, my big guy, Manny is hungry, he'll pester you until you walk over to the bowl. Then, if you don't scratch his butt while he's eating, he'll just look at you like "cmon dude." and meow at you until you start to scratch. If you stop, he'll follow you around until he gets his way. He's an asshole like that.

Bandit...currently residing with my parents in FL.

0bandit.jpg

Here he is lounging while on a walk with his sister Coco...yes, the cat tags along when my pops walks the deg. B)

cat-plus-deg_zpsd6f2fc3d.jpg

I saw a guy walking a dog down here with a cat walking next to them and it was excited about it for a few hours afterwards. What city are your parents in? Maybe it was him! (It was dark so I didn't get a great look)

I saw a guy walking a dog down here with a cat walking next to them and it was excited about it for a few hours afterwards. What city are your parents in? Maybe it was him! (It was dark so I didn't get a great look)

My folks live in Tampa.

does anyone else’s cat constantly knead their boobs/chest area. my roommates cat is all over me all the time, I feel violated.

Also we still don’t know it’s gender, the vet said it’s a girl but several of our friends have seen a red protuberance appear in its private area, but whatever I still fucking love the thing to death.

does anyone else’s cat constantly knead their boobs/chest area. my roommates cat is all over me all the time, I feel violated.

Also we still don’t know it’s gender, the vet said it’s a girl but several of our friends have seen a red protuberance appear in its private area, but whatever I still fucking love the thing to death.

yes. my cat does this to my girlfriend and to my tummy all the time. it means the cat is very comfortable with you and is a way of showing affection or "petting back"..... or it's looking for milk.  :unsure:

yes. my cat does this to my girlfriend and to my tummy all the time. it means the cat is very comfortable with you and is a way of showing affection or "petting back"..... or it's looking for milk.  :unsure:

it never does it to my skinny roommate, which is the cat's actual owner haha.

One of my cats will knead me but not my wife. Cats will respond to scent a lot as well - I apparently have an attractive stink to a minxy little cat. She also loves to bite my hair when I use the olive oil based shampoo. I try not to use it too often cause she gets way too excited then wants to sleep on my head at night. 

Our cat Charlie does this but on blankets and stuff like that, not so much people.  It looks like he's making bread.  Every now and then he tries to suckle too I think.