CATS RULE, DOGS DROOL!

jj5g9j.jpg

This is Manny. I adopted him from a shelter when he was about 6 months old. He likes to perch on the edge of the tub when I pee and plays with the shower curtain when I shower. He's loves people and is not shy in the slightest bit. Sometimes he's a jerk to the other cats and needs to be put in the bathroom to settle his jimmies.

t047sw.jpg

This is Sadie (alk3). She's my cute little tuxedo cat. I got her from my boss when his cats had a litter to keep Manny company because I think he got bored. She's cute, and very skiddish around new people. Also, she RARELY meows.

9fwhw2.jpg

10hvm39.jpg

This is Baby. I couldn;t think of another name, so it just kind of stuck. I found her alone in the dark outside of my old house when she was only maybe a few weeks old. She was covered in fleas, and was just too tiny to be out by herself especially when I didnt live in a great area of town. She was weened too early, so I had to bottle feed her and raised her without a mom. She also rarely meows and is skiddish but dammit, when she wants attention you'll be wearing a cat sweater in no time! She also suckles on sweatshirts from time to time when she's super comfortable. She's going on around 3 years and in great health!

She also guards the bathroom when I poop for some odd reason.

Good morning

DSC_0162.JPG

IMG_20140408_071659.JPG

I love this thread so much. I didn't use to be a cat person AT ALL. I had a black cat in high school that sucked on everything. Everything was dripping in slobber. Especially the ends of my favorite blanket. Turned me off for the longest. Now, I don't know what I would do without the little buggers.

Pretty Cat Alex.

haha thanks. See that really deep rug she's lying on? Came home to a hairball right in the middle of it, took me an hour to clean it out. Fucking disgusting, she insists on doing that shit exclusively on the 25% of our place with carpet, never, ever on the wooden floor. Ever.

This is Chomp. He is my favorite.

henq5Fgl.jpg

Here he is in my bathtub. He gets in here all the time.

7t7zBNyl.jpg

And in the act of stalking a napkin.

hBU9e1Pl.jpg

I have two others, Fussy Britches (the one in the middle) and Nibbler (big idiot on the right).

MvRhNYxl.jpg

Fussy is quite the talker. Nibbler likes to knock things off shelves.

59OgECkl.jpg