CATS RULE, DOGS DROOL!

Awwww.... I love having sibling kitties. We lucked out with these two. Their mom was a young stray that someone left in a tree with a bowl of food. We found her while walking our dog, took her out of the tree and she followed us all the way home. We just had to keep her. Their dad was a Siamese that wandered the neighborhood. We didn't even know she got pregnant and were out of town when she had the two little babies. There were only two so we kept them. 

Momma kitty (tinker) with her BFF (Baxter) IMG_2420.jpg

And the babies.

315896_529970937893_188853826_n.jpg 300745_529518414753_2101582154_n.jpg

316200_531528012503_1996227745_n.jpgIMG_4053.jpg

my female tortie is sooooo talkative. as soon as i get in the door she runs out to the kitchen from wherever she is in the house and meows and meows and meows until i give her some treats. she's so adorable when she does it because she's sooooo serious and has this tiny pointy face with dainty features, and every time she meows she opens her mouth super wide and scrunches up her nose.

she also constantly makes little meows and sighing noises in her sleep and it's the cutest thing.

Lauryn - did you get talkative Siamese? They can be so cute in how vocal they are. Some however are annoying. I personally like talkative cats - my all black kitty is one and I suspect from his face shape that he is part siamese. 

No they are actually much quieter than my Calico. The boy will only meow when he wants something and the girl never meows. She only makes angry moan type noises when the other cats try to play with her or you pick her up and she doesn't want to be moved. My Calico though, you can carry an entire conversation with her. It's crazy.