CATS RULE, DOGS DROOL!

What an awesome post. I'm so here for this!

This is Chibi and she's lovely when she wants to be. We adopted her back in July last year after reading that she had been sent back to the shelter twice before by different families, the last time for "not fitting in with the family"...whatever that means. She was really shy when we first saw her at the shelter and I was scared that someone would adopt her solely for the fact that she's a pretty little Siamese mix, and once they brought her home they realize they didn't like her personality and bring her back for a third time. That would crush anyone, especially if it's happened twice before. I figured that even if she never opened up to us, at least she'd always have love and a good home anyways. She ended up finally letting her guard down and we love her a shit ton, even though she's a hassle at times. She's very different from any cat I've ever met, which is cool. Sometimes she likes to be by herself for the majority of the day, other times I'll wake up to her sleeping on my chest. It's nice.

2uhogf8.jpg

9fxkib.jpg

5yhq2v.jpg

• 1 month later...