CATS RULE, DOGS DROOL!

i've only ever had a kitten once (the 15 year old girl i have now), and she was soooo tiny when we got her i was ultra paranoid that i was going to step on her accidentally, because she was ALWAYS underfoot.

a few years back i was dating a girl who had 6 baby kittens, and she would always put em in bed at night

...that wasn't the smartest idea. you'd roll over one who would yelp and that would wake you up. by the time you settle back down, another would move and you'd lay on or kick another one. vicious cycle. -_-

We found them some new homes since we have enough cats already. Some of the people that reply to your ad though...I've never heard of kittens referred to as "fur babies" before today.

I call my cats my fur babies. Mainly because people ask when I plan on having kids and my response is "I already have fur babies and they are a handful." That normally gets strange looks.

I call my cats my fur babies. Mainly because people ask when I plan on having kids and my response is "I already have fur babies and they are a handful." That normally gets strange looks.

I sometimes refer to my cats as the kids. Wolfgang can be a handful when he is swinging from the curtains or just stuck up on the flyscreen...

• 2 weeks later...

GUYS, I'M SO SAD. there are a few outdoor kitties in my apartment complex, and they sometimes cruise near my house. i know this because my cats always yip when they're near. well, a fairly large siamese came by my window this morning... i wouldn't have seen him if my cats weren't going nuts. then he went and hung out underneath my grill on my back porch. i didn't really think anything of it because i was on my way to work, so i said, see ya neighbor kitty! well i got a text about an hour ago from my apartment complex's leasing center saying there's a missing siamese cat by the name of kayto.

i'm so sad!!!!!! i had no idea he was missing  :( and i may have been the last person to see him  :(  :(  :( i hope he gets found... i called the front office to tell them i saw him under my grill this morning. :(

GUYS, I'M SO SAD. there are a few outdoor kitties in my apartment complex, and they sometimes cruise near my house. i know this because my cats always yip when they're near. well, a fairly large siamese came by my window this morning... i wouldn't have seen him if my cats weren't going nuts. then he went and hung out underneath my grill on my back porch. i didn't really think anything of it because i was on my way to work, so i said, see ya neighbor kitty! well i got a text about an hour ago from my apartment complex's leasing center saying there's a missing siamese cat by the name of kayto.

i'm so sad!!!!!! i had no idea he was missing  :( and i may have been the last person to see him  :(  :(  :( i hope he gets found... i called the front office to tell them i saw him under my grill this morning. :(

At least he was still in the vicinity. Cats are pretty good about showing back up at home. It may take a day or two, but he knows where he belongs. As long as someone or something doesn't interfere then he should return to his owner.

My inside cat got out once and disappeared for a good 24 hours. I was devastated and constantly walking around the neighborhood calling for her. She finally showed up one morning, and turns out she was just hanging out in one of the neighbors garages. Damn kitty. 

At least he was still in the vicinity. Cats are pretty good about showing back up at home. It may take a day or two, but he knows where he belongs. As long as someone or something doesn't interfere then he should return to his owner.

My inside cat got out once and disappeared for a good 24 hours. I was devastated and constantly walking around the neighborhood calling for her. She finally showed up one morning, and turns out she was just hanging out in one of the neighbors garages. Damn kitty. 

One of my mom's cats went missing. She was a mess. We thought he was gone for good. He showed up one night after 2 weeks when a friend of mine came over. I opened the door to let him in & there was her cat Bubby, just chillin with my friend.

my bff has 3 dogs who are usually outside in her fenced in yard. one night that there was a meteor shower, she went outside to see it and must have left the sliding door to the yard open, and her (verrrryyyy loveable but verrrrryyyy derpy) 9 year old inside cat got out and then escaped from the yard somehow. she was up all night looking for her and knocking on doors the next day driving around to no avail. she went to pick up my godson from school that afternoon, and when she got home, the cat was lounging on her front porch by the door waiting to be let in. little jerk.

missing cat update: i saw her looking for her cat about seven hours after i had seen it... i guess it had been missing long before i ever found it yesterday morning because "someone left our* front door open for two hours at 2 a.m." i don't even know what that means. who, if not you, is at your house, leaves YOUR door open for TWO hours and YOU don't notice? what the fuck? well, whatever. haven't seen the cat since... hope it's ok.

We bought this little chair for my boy when he was two. He's outgrown it but Miss Josephine has claimed it as her own so we keep it in the living room so she can relax with us on her own terms. She's way cute.

i wish my cats liked kitty furniture! it's so cute when they use it!!

missing cat update: i saw her looking for her cat about seven hours after i had seen it... i guess it had been missing long before i ever found it yesterday morning because "someone left out front door open for two hours at 2 a.m." i don't even know what that means. who, if not you, is at your house, leaves YOUR door open for TWO hours and YOU don't notice? what the fuck? well, whatever. haven't seen the cat since... hope it's ok.

That's kinda creepy.