CATS RULE, DOGS DROOL!

I just can't stress enough how much I love this guy.  He literally refuses to sleep unless he's cuddled up as the little spoon next to me.  Most nights he gets impatient, like a sleepy little kid, waiting for me to go to bed.  I've been bummed out for awhile being in a long distance relationship, and he can definitely tell.  This guy is my best friend in the entire universe.  Non cat people will mock that statement, cat people will fully understand.  I apologize for the always giant pictures.

photo2_zpsa6c0f617.jpg

photo1_zpsae4af439.jpg

I'm stealing the kitten from Tony.

Ronnie, I 1000000% understand that. My cats have helped me more than most anything.

If you haven't seen me post about him before, his name is Octo and he's a polydactyl (extra toes per paw).  I've been a cat guy (into cats, not half cat/half guy, though that would be interesting) since I was a kiddo, and he's been the closest thing to a dog a person could have.  He sleeps with me every night, comes when I call him, and hangs out with me on the couch when I watch movies.  He's my best friend in the world and thought I should be, I'm not ashamed to say it. 

SORRY, IM STEALING HER. BYE.

I would melt. Absolutely.

Omg I want her

Hahaha thanks! She is insanely cute but she's probably the biggest trouble maker you will ever meet. Also, it was weird because our first kitten (Ellie, pictured below) is really reserved and doesn't like too many visitors. But Tootsie (the chocolate tortoiseshell) is completely fearless and is a huge attention whore. The first picture is Tootsie just after we got her, here is a more updated one of both of them.

photo2_zpsd6439751.jpg

I also have a munchkin cat, but she is a jerk and should get zero attention because she is a jerk. 

Munchkin cats are so cool haha. But yeah, both of my cats are jerks in general, knocking things off our desk constantly, knocking posters off the wall, and they make a point to be in your way while walking whenever possible. Oh and they've redesigned the blinds in our living room to have a peephole lol.

• 2 weeks later...

This year is my cat's first Christmas tree experience as well. I left my hand vac right in front of it and any time she tries to go under the tree I just turn the vacuum on. She pretty much just ignores the tree now :D

that's a really good idea. I hate having to yell or clap my hands all the time haha.

as unfortunate and sad as this is to say, i have failed as a cat dad. one of my little ladies has recently been hiding all day, hissing at everyone and is very particular on where i pet her. i looked at her mouth, and she has infected back teeth im assuming is making her grumpy. she's eating and using her box so im not THAT concerned but an infection is an infection. i have no idea how im going to be able to afford a visit to the vet for this.

its killing me that as a cat dad that I cant provide for one of my babies.

as unfortunate and sad as this is to say, i have failed as a cat dad. one of my little ladies has recently been hiding all day, hissing at everyone and is very particular on where i pet her. i looked at her mouth, and she has infected back teeth im assuming is making her grumpy. she's eating and using her box so im not THAT concerned but an infection is an infection. i have no idea how im going to be able to afford a visit to the vet for this.

its killing me that as a cat dad that I cant provide for one of my babies.

Aww poor kitty. This is fairly common among cats. Better to go to the vet and see how much it will cost and then work on a plan with your vet to get it taken care of. Or even call around to different vets and find the cheapest rates since you already know what's going on with her. She will probably just need antibiotics to get rid of the infection and that shouldn't cost too much, then you can treat her teeth with a special pet toothbrush and toothpaste. I just bought some for my cats because my oldest female has shown signs of teeth problems and I'm trying to prevent any infection or gum disease. Hopefully she won't need any tooth extractions. Best of luck, man. I know it sucks to see your babies suffer. 

• 2 months later...