CATS RULE, DOGS DROOL!

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

So sorry :( I'm so fucking afraid of that day. My little girl is a mere three years old and I'm sure there's a good couple years ahead of us, but the thought alone is devastating.

Also I'm like the most apatheist person ever, but I'm 100% certain that there is a cat heaven.

Thanks guys. He made it 15 years which is pretty awesome for a cat. Ended up getting cancer :(  We gave him a great life & now he will purr & growl & eat all the stuffs in kitty heaven.

So sorry to hear of your loss, 15 years is a really long time and im pawsitive he loved every second with you. 

• 5 weeks later...

So as some of you know, one of our cats passed about a month ago. Welp.... we came across this little lady a couple weeks ago. Feral, homeless & sick. But not anymore! I am pleased to introduce Miss Winnie Cooper :D

uUTUmSO.jpg

5xrGQEe.jpg

It's funny how life evens out sometimes.

Last satarday this little fellow has joined my family! His name is Findus and he's the sweetest cat in the world.

5lni57.jpg

At the moment he's 7 weeks, so he runs like wild for 2 hours and then needs to get a sleep (best if there's someone he can lay on).

Fzqlbv.jpg

Oh man. Those are some cool cats, I love them!

Genuine question: Is it weird that me and my wife aren't bothered about having kids, and just want more cats??

Not weird at all. My significant other and I are the exact same way. 

Also, since Halloween is coming up, we found a batman costume for our littlest one. His name is Dukes, but we call him Batcat when he has the cape on. He even has a little carpeted bat cave he retreats to. It's adorable. 

batcat1.jpgbatcat2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...