VC Dog Owners.

Bean. 11 years.

Not a rescue---unless you count me rescuing him from a woman in Western Pennsylvania who worked at Wal-Mart. 

Definitely the best decision I ever made. A bit of a pain in the ass but the good outweighs that tenfold.

photocopy_zps20b97cf6.jpg

bean_zps3c2bf302.jpg

This is Suzi. We refer to her as "airplane head". Sometimes "pizza head".

102q8o1.jpg

This is Lola aka Lolerz aka "floaty head", because of her ears' ability to literally just float, even indoors. She has magical velvety ears.

ng1w6x.jpg

Lola is also a bit of a whore.

9arcz6.jpg

They like to take over our bed. Lola likes to lay her entire body on my pillow. Suzi likes brining her bones in our bed.

3165che.jpg

Suzi is one of the best snugglers ever.

2i0ql1f.jpg

Suzi also has the same colors as my Defeater tri-color which is awesome.

2rc5op4.jpg

Lola has big beady eyes & likes to stare at me like a creeper.

rjl312.jpg

Here is a good summary of these two.

2z8yf6t.jpg

Woke up at 2am once to this.

sc71uv.jpg

Lola knows how to get her way by making you feel like dying.

15ehgue.jpg

Finally, these two love snacking on carrots.

http://i59.tinypic.com/drbg9z.jpg

I love these two so much. They are beyond entertaining in their own unique ways. Everyday they make me smile just by being their normal, quirky selves. I recommend anyone with 1 dog to get another. Having 2 is the best.

This is Beau. Got him last year from some nice people that owned a ranch a couple towns over from me. I saw a flyer at my local grocery store that they posted and I somehow knew I had to have one of the pups. They had two left when I went to go look at them, Beau, and his brother who had green eyes. I almost took them both home but I just couldn't swing it at the time as much as I wanted to. I hated taking him away from his family but I'm glad he's a part of mine now. I ended up choosing him because he seemed to take to me more than the other puppy, and I just really love his coloring. In the past year I've had him he's chewed up many of my shoes, furniture, and torn up my backyard, but I could not ask for a better dog. Here he is!

FjIbPnh.jpg

c0gKdC6.jpg

c4ZSlLD.jpg

XSeIbyd.jpg

fZ2T0PL.jpg

GnFU0zQ.jpg

i love both cats AND dogs!

i own two cats (Buffy and Xander) but that's just because i still live at home and my mom says no to a dog.

i'm a surrogate aunt to two retired racer greyhounds whom i love dearly and will post photos of when i get home tonight!

you guys all have adorable pups <3

0a4031a061ca11e39963120fa72a09c2_8.jpg

4d54163cf29411e2a16822000a9e076a_7.jpg

613c2134cd5b11e2b9da22000a1faf53_7.jpg

xqTx_C_Vw4v59-xZ5NoCYzQBob_LEq7LwsLjmljS

This is from 2 years ago. One of my favorite bands (Wisdom In Chains) asked fans to submit pictures of them and their dogs for a music video, we are at the 0:47-0:48 mark. I was stoked.

Great looking dog and I love the picture with the green stick in his mouth. Really awesome photo.