VC Dog Owners.

guys! if any of you would be interested in a portrait of your pup, i do that kind of thing! i can post some examples tonight if anyone is interested! (or just scroll back through my instagram feed: allisonefrank)

That pic of archie is one of my most priced possessions

I cant do pugs, god they're so ugly, im sorry.

big dogs > medium dogs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> small dogs

I pretty much love all dogs. My dog is a small dog (15lbs) but she definitely doesn't think shes small nor does she look like a small dog. She punks my girlfriends dads chocolate lab all the time.

Here are my boys: http://instagram.com/p/mVh4WkuyfG/

Odin and Jasper. We rescued Jasper as a puppy, he's an airedale/australian shepherd mix, with a gnarly beard. Odin was brought to us about a year ago, he was found running around a trailer park. He was about 20 pounds lighter, you could see every bone in his body. My coworker brought him over for a trial run with Jasper. Needless to say it's been a year later and he hasn't left. Jasper is pretty high strung and Odin is really mellow, so they level each other out. 

I was wondering if I should say this and was thinking "nah, I won't insult someone's dog."

But then you said it so yeah, the look like little aliens with their huge eyes.

I mean, its just my opinion and all, if someone wants to love pugs they can, more power to them, but I do not get the pug fascination, especially within the punk/indie community.  its like pug-everything. 

these are my nephews, Ralphy (top) and Fred (bottom) they are me and my fiancee's best friends dogs. the sweetest, and biggest pups we know. Ralphy is blue bitt/great dane mix (105 lbs) and fred is a purebred pit I think (90 lbs) they are the best and think they are lap dogs. 

1457766_370536696414214_1196061003_n.jpg969134_319684454832772_653672056_n.jpg

these are my nephews, Ralphy (top) and Fred (bottom) they are me and my fiancee's best friends dogs. the sweetest, and biggest pups we know. Ralphy is blue bitt/great dane mix (105 lbs) and fred is a purebred pit I think (90 lbs) they are the best and think they are lap dogs. 

1457766_370536696414214_1196061003_n.jpg969134_319684454832772_653672056_n.jpg

Haha my pit-mix thinks he's a lap dog too.  Will literally jump onto my lap and either try to chill there (all 70 lbs of him) or just climb on me and lick every inch of  my face.

Love great dane/pit mixes. 

I cant do pugs, god they're so ugly, im sorry.

big dogs > medium dogs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> small dogs

Pugs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> most other things on this planet >>>>>>>>>> big dogs

Kinda kidding about that. I like all dogs but pugs are my favorite things ever.