Film Scores/Soundtracks that deserve a release/repress

With the recent glut of labels (Death Waltz, Mondo, Waxwork, One Way Static, AMS, etc...) repressing & releasing film soundtracks I felt it necessary to make a list of ones I hope will some day see the light of day:

~Requiem For A Dream Score (Kronos Quartet's unrivaled masterpiece)

~The Terminator & T2: Judgment Day Score

~Magnolia Score & Soundtrack

~Last House On The Left '09 Score (w/ Death In Vegas's end credits song)

~Sinister Score (Maybe the most effective modern horror score.... just damn creepy)

~Spawn Soundtrack

~Mulholland Drive Score

~Texas Chainsaw Massacre '74 Score

& last but certainly not least, my so-called "Holy trinity" of 90's soundtracks:

~Natural Born Killers

~The Crow

~Lost Highway

I know theres more I can't think of right now, but these are off the top of my head. Please add any thoughts, wants & needs and who knows? Maybe some label big-wig will see your interests and think about pressing it. We can only hope.... :D.

Cue: "There is already a thread for posting albums that deserve a pressing repressing" even though that thing is long and ain't no one gonna read it all the way through and that this thread is slightly more specific but will most likely just drop off the first few pages in a few days.

This.

But while we're at it:

Press 'The Fountain' soundtrack

Repress '28 Days Later' soundtrack

That is all.

welp you guys already covered most of what I really want:

the fountain

requiem for a dream

lost

gladiator

a beautiful mind

the thin red line

would also really like music from batman the animated series soundtrack

and yeah, the batman (1989) OST is on vinyl, but it's a bit pricey. I lucked out and snagged one in mint condition for about $10 a while ago.

Absolutely love all the 'Lost' love

Sidebar: I had the extreme privilege of seeing Michael Giacchino conduct the Dallas Symphony about 2 years ago. They played suites from Up, Star Trek, John Carter, Lost, and a few others. It was soooo moving--my wife and I were both in tears during the Lost songs. The best thing was that I was still in grad school, so I was able to get student tickets. I think it cost $30 for two tickets... Insane.

Someone recorded the encore and a few others (Lost Suite and Star Trek). Not the best quality, but yeah. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc8lVfYq83U

Probably Top 10 life moment right there.