PO: Sparrow Sleeps - Brand New - Lullabies LP

Hey all -

Don't know if there will be any interest in this.

I have had several people show interest in some Sparrow Sleeps albums on vinyl, so let's see how serious those people were.

There's a Kickstarter campaign for a vinyl release of "Your Favorite Lullabies: Lullaby renditions of your favorite Brand New songs."

Rewards include digital downloads, copies of the album on vinyl, custom lullabies, test pressings and more. 

I think this is the kind of project that Kickstarter was made for. I obviously don't know if there is a huge demand for Brand New lullabies on vinyl, but I guess we will find out in thirty days.

Link to contribute: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/991697863/brand-new-lullabies-vinyl-release

To hear the albums released so far by Sparrow Sleeps: http://sparrowsleeps.bandcamp.com

That is easily the most reasonably priced kickstarter I've ever seen. Props for that, as for actually contributing I'll have to dig around and see what I can find of these guys. Conceptually it sounds neat, hope everything works out well.

Edited the OP to include a link to the Sparrow Sleeps albums released so far.

I will 100% back the hell out of this when my paycheck comes on Thursday. The Alkaline Trio lullabies would be fantastic to have as well.

Best of luck!!

Pretty sure KS doesn't take any of your money until the project finishes and is 100% funded, so don't be shy.

Also, I would love to release all of these albums on vinyl, but I have no clue what the demand is for things like this. The lullaby game is something that doesn't have a set path.

This is really, really fucking cool.  I'll be surprised if I don't end up backing this next paycheck.

as previously mentioned, Kickstarter doesn't take your money until the end.  So, if you back now it is no different than if you were to back in a week, because either way your money isn't taken just yet.