Pre-Order now from Black Numbers!

From Beartrap PR:  

Black Numbers To Release Debut LP From Muscle & Bone

• Peace & Light LP out May 2014 on Black Numbers 
• Artwork / Tracklising Released 
• RIYL: Tigers Jaw, Joie De Vivre, The Anniversary

————————————————————————————————————————

cover-3001.jpg

Black Numbers is thrilled to announce they will release the debut full-length from Asheville, NC indie/emo band, Muscle & Bone. The LP, entitled Peace & Light, will see an official release in May with vinyl pre-orders going live later this month. Song premieres coming soon!

Peace & Light will follow up the band’s debut Self-Titled EP which is available for name-your-price download on Bandcamp currently.

Muscle & Bone began in mid-2012 in the hopes of creating something heavily focused on the sounds of records the band had grown up with. Within a month, the band had written five songs before even finding a bassist. Muscle & Bone would quickly record and digitally release a Self-Titled EP with a heavy focus on melodies and interplaying guitar lines. The EP was subsequently released in 2013 on vinyl by Bitter Melody Records with an added The Anniversary cover. Through 2013 more songs were written for an upcoming full-length and the result would be Peace & Light. The album showcases the band picking apart elements from hardcore, pop, emo and 90’s rock as they continue to weave dark lyrics and themes but with a more straightforward approach.

Peace & Light - Track Listing
—————————————————————————————————————————————

1. XO
2. Song For The Broken Road
3. Keep Sinking
4. Song For Broken Teeth
5. I Am An Oak
6. Peace & Light
7. Meaningful Things
8. Direction
9. Drag Your Dreams
10. Neither The Vine, Nor The Branch
11. Wash Over Me

• 3 weeks later...

5342f7228ff091.39259446.jpg

Debut full-length from Asheville,NC emo kings, Muscle & Bone.

3 Pack includes one of each variant.
Test Press back includes one of each variant and a Test Pressing.
Free digital download inside.

This item is a pre-order and will ship on/around May 20.

PRESSING INFO:
100 Navy
150 Clear w/ Blue Smoke
250 White
30 Test Pressings (Black)

Pre-Order Here

Stream Title Track Here

Shit! Their EP got such a small amount of attention on here I didn't even think to search for a thread about this. I'll request a merger.

Thanks for doing that. I wouldn't be able to do so until this evening.

Again, I'm just excited to see this come to be. These guys are amazing.

Grabbed one of the test press packs. Solid dudes. Robbie just played a friend's wedding and covered I Will Follow You by OWTH. I'm trying to snag the video and upload it.

If you are just hearing about the band now, you can pick up their first LP from me and jam to it until the new record comes. http://bittermelodyrecords.limitedrun.com/products/17807-muscle-and-bone-st-ep-cd-lp

Grabbed one of the test press packs. Solid dudes. Robbie just played a friend's wedding and covered I Will Follow You by OWTH. I'm trying to snag the video and upload it. If you are just hearing about the band now, you can pick up their first LP from me and jam to it until the new record comes. http://bittermelodyrecords.limitedrun.com/products/17807-muscle-and-bone-st-ep-cd-lp

Can't believe the /100 variant of the EP is still around.

Thanks for making this thread!

They said this was going up a week or so ago, glad to see it's finally up. The label still doesn't have any news about it up on their site, sheesh.

original premiere got pushed back and threw a real wrench in our system. the one that went up today was supposed to be the second, actually. been swamped at work at all day and haven't had a chance to post on site yet.