PO: PHOX - PHOX

Pre-orders are up for the debut LP from indie-orchestral-pop-rock band PHOX. $15 + shipping for the LP on cokebottle green. First 250 pre-orders are signed.

The (very impressive) new single can be heard here.

Saw these guys on tour with Typhoon a few weeks ago and was blown away. For a young band they definitely know what they're doing. Really looking forward to hearing the rest of this album.

Which CD - the Confetti EP?

It's a CD called "Friendship". I can't find any infor on it online, but It's in a hand made folded paper sleeve with a wax seal on the back. My secret santa is from Wisconsin, so I'm assuming he picked it up at one of their shows. It's really cool.

ydfcAae.jpg

qWKoUbe.jpg?1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just a heads up, went to the show last night and they had already sold out on vinyl. It's still available online (for $30 shipped, no idea what's going on there), but they said they'd be repressing it ASAP on the same color.

Their label's site says the vinyl is on back order until the end of July (so not that long) but you can still place an order through them for just over $20 shipped: http://shop.partisanrecords.com/products/phox

• 2 weeks later...