PO: THE MARS VOLTA De-loused In The Comatorium 2LP

Bought the SRC silver out of fear of missing out. Kept reading thread only to find a link to SSD's black pre-order. Said "fuck me!" then I ordered the black.

Shit.

If I really don't want the silver I'm sure I'll be able to easily unload it once its gone. And since it'll probably be gone by this afternoon, I should have no trouble whatsoever by the time I actually receive it.

If you don't care about paying $10 for some PVC coloring, calm down and take a deep breath. All of the big MOV releases are available via large eBay/amazon marketplace sellers for prices in the mid $30's. (Sometimes they even get some color.)

I like MOV, but don't think they are worth the premium we have to pay as imports. While the pressing quality is always good, the packaging can look/feel cheap, and the music sometimes sounds just OK (kind of flat) or some MOV releases have boosted bass and lower-mids making the music sound bloated. I also have some great sounding MOV releases, so it's a mixed bag.

Glad this getting pressed though, and I hope this pressing lives up to expectations.

If you don't care about paying $10 for some PVC coloring, calm down and take a deep breath. All of the big MOV releases are available via large eBay/amazon marketplace sellers for prices in the mid $30's. (Sometimes they even get some color.)

I like MOV, but don't think they are worth the premium we have to pay as imports. While the pressing quality is always good, the packaging can look/feel cheap, and the music sometimes sounds just OK (kind of flat) or some MOV releases have boosted bass and lower-mids making the music sound bloated. I also have some great sounding MOV releases, so it's a mixed bag.

Glad this getting pressed though, and I hope this pressing lives up to expectations.

I feel like I should have just waited for a black on amazon marketplace but once I saw that black pre-order I went blind and dug right in.