PO Soon : MOGWAI - Come On Die Young 4 LP Box Set

No, and I'm not expecting it to arrive anymore.

They said to wait until the 24th, and if not, they'll refund.

It's a bummer but it can't be helped apparently.

Man, that sucks  :( They're readily available over here, got multiple copies in my store. Would love to help you out, but shipping costs might just blow things out of proportions..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's this from another thread I was reading about a sale at ccmusic.com

http://www.ccmusic.com/music/vinyl/2781383/mogwai-come-on-die-young and use the code OCT1425

you can get it around 68 bucks, which is the cheapest i've seen it in the Usa so far.  If I had the money to afford it I'd pick it up, but thought I'd share the information. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Oh! How the years stack up.

Damn, that's a good one.  Have my +1.

I actually re-read this entire thread to commemorate the album and this PO.  Still so very happy it received a repress, and even happier that I was able to grab one.  Not that it's overly difficult to track down – it just feels good to own.

I love the repress and it's gotten quite a bit of my attention.  I know there were some complaints about the only option being the box, but I've found that I like the supplemental material just as much as the album.  It holds it's own very well, plus Travels in Constants EP is excellent and great to have on vinyl finally.

I love the repress and it's gotten quite a bit of my attention.  I know there were some complaints about the only option being the box, but I've found that I like the supplemental material just as much as the album.  It holds it's own very well, plus Travels in Constants EP is excellent and great to have on vinyl finally.

Yeah, I completely agree with all of that.  I'm especially happy that they gave us gatefold (read: real) jackets in the box, too, instead of just paper sleeves.  Really quality set all around, and well worth the price of admission.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Bump for Mogwai and skateboard fans. The band posted pics of some sweet decks they had made on their Facebook, one for Rave Tapes and one for CODY:

https://m.facebook.com/mogwai/photos/a.127249050643199.14457.116796165021821/1040614452639983/?type=1&source=48&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1040614452639983&__tn__=E

• 1 year later...

Bump for a good deal.  I don't know if there is anyone else on these boards who has been holding out for a good price on this.  I just received a sealed copy in perfect condition from Rare Waves Imports today and it only cost me $51.66 shipped to the US.  I know these were going for like $100 when they 1st went up so this is a pretty solid price.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00K5P3C2S/ref=tmm_vnl_new_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=new&qid=&sr=

Yeah, jump on it.   No clue how many they have in stock.  It shipped from the UK and arrived here in the US in a pretty reasonable amount of time also.  The mailer wasn't the best but somehow my copy avoided any damage.  Some might not be quite as lucky....just a forewarning.