PO: Listener Discography Represses (GERMANY)

On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 2:41 AM, Big Country said:

Don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure the album is just gonna be a compilation of the 7 inches. I like the concept of a new 7 inch every month or so with new songs because it gives me something to look forward to every month, but when the album comes out it will be hard to get excited about something we've already heard. Would have been cool if they would have done four 7 inches with one new song and one demo of an old song, then for the actual album we could have the rest of the songs and still have new material. 

talked to the guys last night and the new release will include the songs on 7 inches, plus 2 or 3 others.

3 hours ago, snp304 said:

talked to the guys last night and the new release will include the songs on 7 inches, plus 2 or 3 others.

That's a huge bummer. I'm not surprised at all though. I should've known before I started buying the 7 inches.

In all honesty, I'll probably scoop up the LP and try to sell off the 7 inches as a set to a better collector than me.