A Song of Ice and Fire Discussion (GAME OF THRONES SPOILERS)

I almost feel like he's

i'm going with at least a few more episodes before Tywin bites it.

HA. yes. he is seriously ridiculous.

I pissed him off by saying I had a theory about something ambiguous. I get so confused by the books, I swear I wasn't trying to spoil shit. He's trolling I'm pretty sure now. 

Tywin getting a quarrel through his intestines will surely be a season ender. So no internet rage over the lack of pretty pig and sulky lady dwarf who i cant remember her name?

She'll be added in eventually, I guarantee it. They'll find a way without having to go back so far.

Tyrion has to go tot he black cells, have his day in court, and then get sprung by Jaime in order for us to discover Shae getting that golden old man dick.

That's right. I forgot about all that stuff happening first before Tyrion's escape.

Also, I was so angry when I was reading the books and the Red Viper was killed by The Mountain. I was rooting so hard for RV and his loss was so shitty.

if someone actually pms tim any sort of spoiler, i will lose so much respect for you.  however, the idea is, as mentioned, hilaaaaaaaarious. 

I agree that tywin dying will be near the end.  I am so excited for the battle between the mountain and oberyn.  going to be absolutely splendid.'

Wouldn't that pie have been filled with bird shit and feathers?

"The idea of baking birds into a pie" has its genesis in an entremet presented to amuse banquet guests in the 14th century. This extravaganza of hospitality was related by an Italian cook of the era.[10] “Live birds were slipped into a baked pie shell through a hole cut in its bottom.” The unwary guest would release the flapping birds once the upper crust was cut into.[11]

The entremet was meant to signify the end of a course or beginning of the dessert course. It was meant as an amusement for the guests and a conversation piece, but not necessarily to be eaten. The release of the birds would be symbolic and a nice surprise for the guests to talk about, but was not meant to be eaten by guests... let alone the king.

Also, Joffrey is a total tool for cutting it like he did, as was the point of having him do so I'm sure.

Saw this and thought of the recent threads:

http://undergroundmgzn.com/2014/04/15/man-ruins-game-thrones-series-novels-full-spoilers/

Seriously though, almost 3/4 done with dance of Dragons, so awesome! I can just tell some gnarly ish is about to go down.

Too bad he cut most of the good stuff that would have been at the end of ADWD and moved it to the next book.

Apparently he's told DB Weiss and Benioff the overall story line and what direction the final books go in so that they can properly prepare the show and potentially finish it if something was to happen to George.  

i'll be really sad if the books aren't tied up as well. I would hate for the ending to just be shown in the tv show and not the books.