PO: ALEXISONFIRE - BOX SET (2nd Edition) + More

My Box landed in Australia today.....pretty quick shipping considering it shipped last week......bit of a corner ding but all good, pretty awesome for international shipping.

Still looking for a couple of things to complete the collection......if you have anything to offload pm me

well done again Aof

Awesome, how's the new box look? Not had shipping notice for mine yet.

Btw, what you still after? Need to tidy up my record collection & pretty sure I still have a couple of duplicates.

Hey justin just wondering if you are still getting orders together. Haven't heard anything in an email and when I check my order on kingsroadmerch it still says paid shipping soon. I ordered back in mid April. Thanks a lot.

same here, ordered april 16th

they're currently on route to kingsroad

@justindinealone So I sent Kings Road Merch EU an email about the box set being shipped and this was the response I got.

Hey Vince,

I’m sorry to let you know but as far as I know from the US there is production issue with the box. As soon as we know more we will let your know. Still waiting on an answer from the Band/Label.

Best Tobi

Is there any chance you're able to give an update as I emailed the alexisonfire webstore and they seemed helpful until they said it was ordered from a different company then them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Kinda wish I hadn't had cancelled my original order from AOF webstore just to save myself £20+ on shipping and customs as I would be spending countless days listening to them from start to finish haha.

Cheers