PO: ALEXISONFIRE - BOX SET (2nd Edition) + More

So I emailed Kings Road on Friday and got a response this morning.

"The label delivered these late and only a portion of the full order arrived.  We started shipping the North American orders on Friday and you'll be seeing your order shortly.  Thanks for your patience and we apologize."

So I emailed Kings Road on Friday and got a response this morning.

"The label delivered these late and only a portion of the full order arrived. We started shipping the North American orders on Friday and you'll be seeing your order shortly. Thanks for your patience and we apologize."

I got a similar response just blaming Dine Alone and saying they'll ship once they have the items. It's only a Slipmat and the Say Yes cd.

Can't believe of the 5 orders I've got outstanding, from both the US and EU stores, they can't ship anything!

Never had a problem with Dine Alone, but KRM are starting to cheese me off. Everything I order from them seems to take ages to ship.

any idea when the extra box sets will go up or the individual LP's will come back into stock.

I contacted KRM & they said that they were coming & to just keep checking back. SRC (yeah, I know) has both the individual LP's & the box set up for pre-order with a 10/14 release date.