PO: ALEXISONFIRE - BOX SET (2nd Edition) + More

I'd hazard a guess that amazon won't actually get the box sets. Surely if there were any left, the band and label would sell them themselves.

I don't know about the other Amazons but I don't think I have ever received a record I preordered from amazon.ca, they just instantly switch to "not in stock, order now and we'll deliver when available" for weeks. 

Still waiting, stuck at Paid | Shipping Soon.  Didn't order the box, just 3 individuals.  So I'm guessing they are going to start shipping 10/14 based on other websites info?  Kings Road needs better communication with their customers, especially considering this has been preordered since mid-april.

debating if I want to wait for the box to come back up on the store as Justin said there would be a few going up again or if I want to order on amazon and pay the 20 bucks more with prime.  I could always cancel Amazon if it comes up before the pre-order date.  

Unless I forgot about the box and just order self titled, watch out and crisis on dine alone now with the 15% off.

Got mine in finally.  Packed extremely well, everything arrived in mint condition.  Really nice, flat, heavy pressings.  Oddly enough, the 2nd LPs on all 3 that I ordered (Watch Out, Crisis, Old Crows) are all 200 grams, while the 1st LPs are 180 grams. 

Looks like the 2nd LP from Old Crows is pressed way off center though <_< , haven't had a chance to listen yet to confirm...

Mine still hasn't shipped. KRM have been shite over this. I only received my slipmat and Say Yes EP today, and they were only shipped out after I emailed them.

Can't help but feel they wouldn't have bothered emailing me about the box set & boxes, if I hadn't emailed about those too.

I wouldn't hold out for leftovers, apparently the first shipment got damaged, so they're waiting on replacements. Any leftovers will surely be used to replace damaged ones.

I had an email last week stating that they should receive the shipment this week and ship by end of the week. Hopefully I'll finally receive these soon.