PO: ALEXISONFIRE - BOX SET (2nd Edition) + More

Is anyone in Europe/UK still waiting for their box set?

Mine finally arrived yesterday, but I presume they've made up extra sets, cos I ended up receiving the Spraypaint Slipmat, instead of the Daggers one.

Can't believe how crap they've been over this release! 10 week delay, with almost no communication, then send the wrong thing.

Got mine today in the UK from KingsRoad - box undamaged and we'll shipped. But like above wrong slipmat included and the self-titled album's corner is messed up. What's annoying is as neither the box or any of the other records are, this means it was put into the boxset this way. Annoyed after a 10 week delay and then it being jacked up.

Got mine today in the UK from KingsRoad - box undamaged and we'll shipped. But like above wrong slipmat included and the self-titled album's corner is messed up. What's annoying is as neither the box or any of the other records are, this means it was put into the boxset this way. Annoyed after a 10 week delay and then it being jacked up.

That is a bit annoying! I got an email back from them last night basically saying they don't have any of the correct Slipmat, so like it or lump it!

Growing increasingly tired of this company and their attitude!

Reply from KRM:

1.We’ve been sent the wrong slipmats from Dine Alone Records, they only shipped the “spraypaint” slipmat instead. I know that this is very unsatisfying but there is nothing we could do about it, sorry! Of course you can return your whole order and get a refund.

2. You can return the damaged LP and get a replacement, please send it back to us

• 1 month later...

Yeah, fondfarewell, they're different pressings.

The one for sale over the weekend was the farewell/test press. The ones in the box set had printed labels and regular artwork.

drrowe, you're probably right mate. I'm at work atm, so had the pressing number, but obviously got confused with the hand-numbering.

All we need now is a final show dvd/live album :D

Got the test pressing. If its actually a test pressing its /10

not exactly.. as andy mentioned below there are two different versions. the "farewell tour / test pressing" version was in fact a test pressing that was pressed overseas for the final tour.. there were ~620. then we had a proper pressing done for the box set pressed via rainbo. that test is /10 and we pressed enough for the box sets.. to be honest, i dont even know if i've heard the farewell test, no approvals were ever needed so who knows?!

Would love a Dvd so bad. Doubt it will ever happen now.

maybe one day! 

not exactly.. as andy mentioned below there are two different versions. the "farewell tour / test pressing" version was in fact a test pressing that was pressed overseas for the final tour.. there were ~620. then we had a proper pressing done for the box set pressed via rainbo. that test is /10 and we pressed enough for the box sets.. to be honest, i dont even know if i've heard the farewell test, no approvals were ever needed so who knows?!

maybe one day! 

Ah, I stand corrected.