PO: ALEXISONFIRE - BOX SET (2nd Edition) + More

Anyone preorder the Switcharoo Series and receive it yet? I went to the Dine Alone trailer at Riot Fest yesterday and noticed they had Switcharoo for sale and they gave me one there instead. Still find it weird that they were selling them same price in trailer yet the pre order hadn't shipped yet...

Does your sleeve have a barcode on the back? If not, it's likely one of the overruns from the box set.

Same thing happened with Underoath except hey reunited with all the original members. It was great hearing all of AOFs classic songs last night, but I'm ready to hear the new stuff. The dirtier than Dogs Blood stuff they talked about before the hiatus. What makes a killer band is the ability to transition and stay ontop of the game as they age.

No idea how they're gonna have time to record new music. Dallas Green is about to release a new album, and god knows he'll tour for a solid year behind it. Maybe they'll have some time before his record comes out. 

I could see Dallas doing a shorter tour on If I Should Go Before You. He toured the hell out of Hurry and the Harm and You + Me came out this time last year, so I could picture him wanting to take a break from that stuff to do AOF again.

Does your sleeve have a barcode on the back? If not, it's likely one of the overruns from the box set.

I picked up a copy of Switcheroo myself yesterday for the Moneen signing. Copy I grabbed is definitely from the current pressing, has both a barcode and the DA10 year logo on the sleeve.

The reunion announcement came as no surprise. Just hope something good comes from it. Seeing as everyone except Steele is involved with other projects I don't see how Alexis will get 100% from any of the members. Show was awesome though!

I picked up a copy of Switcheroo myself yesterday for the Moneen signing. Copy I grabbed is definitely from the current pressing, has both a barcode and the DA10 year logo on the sleeve.

The reunion announcement came as no surprise. Just hope something good comes from it. Seeing as everyone except Steele is involved with other projects I don't see how Alexis will get 100% from any of the members. Show was awesome though!

I expect aof will get 100% and the side projects will suffer. I mean, I hope.

I expect aof will get 100% and the side projects will suffer. I mean, I hope.

Dead Tired & Say Yes don't exactly do huge tours, so that won't be a problem. From what I've heard, Gallows is pretty much done, so that frees up Wade. The main sticking points will be City and Colour, the fact that George is now a fire fighter, and Wade's Edge show.

It wouldn't really surprise me if a new album has already been recorded, or at least written. Dallas finishes the UK/Euro tour at the end of Feb, so there could be some time after that if it hasn't been recorded?

I doubt we'll see a new album & tour until next summer though tbh.

That's weird. I guess a lot of people probably pre-ordered it along with AOF Live at Copps, or Are We really Happy, hence not hearing that people are receiving them?

• 1 year later...

New crisis pressing,  and for the first time in the history of the album with a nice cover art :)

CRISIS: Deluxe Anniversary Edition Vinyl

We've pressed a deluxe Anniversary Edition of 'Crisis' 
Available FRIDAY NOVEMBER 25 @ NOON (EST) http://alexisonfire.store-08.com/

Crisis Anniversary Edition Details:
- Limited to 1000
- Includes O-Card by Richey Beckett (www.richeybeckett.com)
- 2x180g Clear w/ White Swirl Vinyl
- 7" Clear w/ White Swirl Vinyl
- Gatefold Jacket
- 22x11" Insert
- Digital Download

15109369_10157845686190215_3867645681511026434_n.jpg?oh=baebcf25633329f4ff32d066a0f31504&oe=58C595BF

Edited by xfactor675