PO: ALEXISONFIRE - BOX SET (2nd Edition) + More

Would grab this is I didn't have the boxset. Which I surprisingly don't go to as often as I would like...

I'm a huge fan of their first three full-lengths. Haven't even cracked open OB/YC or Dog's Blood yet. 

Either way I'm hoping Dine Alone does a BF sale as there are a couple titles I have been on the fence about and should of grabbed when I was at Beau's Oktoberfest. 

33 minutes ago, atlas said:

They said noon but this is up on the Dine Alone Records store right now. Got the standard version, poster addition was too pricey for me and that's not even mentioning the damn Canadian shipping

Also looks like they stocked some more copies of the 2nd edition boxset for anyone who missed out previously.

8 hours ago, atlas said:

They said noon but this is up on the Dine Alone Records store right now. Got the standard version, poster addition was too pricey for me and that's not even mentioning the damn Canadian shipping

Thanks for the heads up, grabbed one before going out for Black Friday shopping.

Edited by voltagedrop

7 minutes ago, elnombre91 said:

Mine came to like 28 quid shipped, not bad for a 2xLP and 7". Thankfully the CAD is one of the only currencies that the gbp is still fairly strong against.

Was pleasantly surprised to see the same thing! Expected this to end up way out of my price range after shipping.

1 hour ago, big_chuck said:

Was pleasantly surprised to see the same thing! Expected this to end up way out of my price range after shipping.

Yeah definitely, managed to get the /100 bring me your love for 18 quid, which is a fucking steal.

Seems they've taken it down now. I doubt many people were awake from 4-7am EST to grab it, sometimes it pays to be British.

Edited by elnombre91

1 hour ago, elnombre91 said:

Yeah Canadian surface mail sucks so hard, I ordered PtH stuff that took almost 6 months to arrive.

Damn, that's a bit ridiculous. It's supposed to be 6-10 weeks, although I've had stuff turn up within a week before, and others take about 12 weeks.

I've already spent $40 this week on shipping, so couldn't really face paying the $39 for airmail on this one.

3 hours ago, andydrums said:

Damn, that's a bit ridiculous. It's supposed to be 6-10 weeks, although I've had stuff turn up within a week before, and others take about 12 weeks.

I've already spent $40 this week on shipping, so couldn't really face paying the $39 for airmail on this one.

A 6 month delay is not Canada Post. It either got stuck at customs or was rerouted at some point. 

This issue with choosing ground to the UK isn't an issue with either postal service, it's the fact that shipping on a boat across the ocean takes time. Depending on when that boat leaves is where you see the large variability. 

34 minutes ago, Canuckle said:

A 6 month delay is not Canada Post. It either got stuck at customs or was rerouted at some point. 

This issue with choosing ground to the UK isn't an issue with either postal service, it's the fact that shipping on a boat across the ocean takes time. Depending on when that boat leaves is where you see the large variability. 

Fair.