PO: ALEXISONFIRE - BOX SET (2nd Edition) + More

I managed to get a slip mat from a member which was awesome. now I need a box to put the individual ones in how can you not have extra boxes for us people who missed out on the box set and have to buy them individually it would make a lot of people really happy just to put their alexisonfire records in that cool box that sold out everywhere along with the slip mats I can understand the first press came with a lot of extra records but this is just the studio releases and us fans who missed the box set go out buy exactly the same records that are in the boxset but get deprived the box and for some the slip mat thats pretty stupid if you ask me.

With this kind of fair, reasoned and easy to read response, I can't believe you won't get a box!

I managed to get a slip mat from a member which was awesome. now I need a box to put the individual ones in how can you not have extra boxes for us people who missed out on the box set and have to buy them individually it would make a lot of people really happy just to put their alexisonfire records in that cool box that sold out everywhere along with the slip mats I can understand the first press came with a lot of extra records but this is just the studio releases and us fans who missed the box set go out buy exactly the same records that are in the boxset but get deprived the box and for some the slip mat thats pretty stupid if you ask me.

Wasn't The Second Box Set was on sale for Months before it sold out...........Not jumping on it and then complaining that there are none left........ thats pretty stupid if you ask me.

**Downvote related to ridiculous ravings about things no one can help you with, not punctuation.**

Also, seems kind of like you should have been going slower/not following the dude whom you rear-ended so closely. I'm sorry that you were injured, but everyone has reasons why they can't afford certain things and they don't come on here and rant about it.

I've seen you doing this shit often and it gets on my nerves, man. Again, I'm sorry that you're going through some shit. But you need to cool it.

Edit: Please don't PM me over this kind of shit again. That's annoying too.

Dude, chill the fuck out.

I was referring to your wtb thread and your sales thread. You need to learn to let things people say to you on the internet go, not go off like a toddler who didn't get some candy.

I just didn't want to get a PM. I'm not a huge fan of yours and it was awkward when you messaged me before. I just don't like feeling awkward for other people, and this seemed like something you might message me over. You're coming off like an insecure 13 year old posting all this shit repeatedly. We get it. You either did, or didn't have an accident and medical bills, I don't want to get into that, because it's honestly irrelevant and not anything that should even come up. The fact that you keep bringing it up as an excuse for every fucking thing you post is beyond ridiculous, just stop saying stupid shit and you won't have to explain about it again.

The main reason ii downvoted you, is you come off as an entitled prick who can't curb his spending when he has actual needs, whether those needs stem from a car accident, or from you just overspending in the first place.

We all would live to just be able to buy whatever we want whenever we want, but that's not the world we live in. Sometimes I have to pass on stuff I'd rather have, but I don't get on here whining about it afterwards, instead I tuck in my lip and act like a big boy. I wouldn't have downvoted you in the first place (still didn't on that first post, even though it comes off as entitled and whiny) if you hadn't continued your little tirade.

I was trying to leave this be, but apparently you won't let it go, so now I had to tap out this ridiculous response.

In conclusion:

I never said no one else downvoted you solely for grammar, just that it wasn't the reason I was downvoting you, and homeboy posting above was clearly being sarcastic when he said grammar was why he downvoted you.

Now. I'm done with this conversation, so kindly take these words to heart and stop bitching. I sincerely hope all is well with you, and that you incur no further bills. I wish you all the best, and hope that you have no lingering pain if you were in fact injured, but seriously, settle down on trying to call people out when people mainly just wanted you to quit whining.

Apologies for any grammatical errors, friends. I tapped this out on my phone.

Carry on.

Dude, chill the fuck out.

I was referring to your wtb thread and your sales thread. You need to learn to let things people say to you on the internet go, not go off like a toddler who didn't get some candy.

I just didn't want to get a PM. I'm not a huge fan of yours and it was awkward when you messaged me before. I just don't like feeling awkward for other people, and this seemed like something you might message me over. You're coming off like an insecure 13 year old posting all this shit repeatedly. We get it. You either did, or didn't have an accident and medical bills, I don't want to get into that, because it's honestly irrelevant and not anything that should even come up. The fact that you keep bringing it up as an excuse for every fucking thing you post is beyond ridiculous, just stop saying stupid shit and you won't have to explain about it again.

The main reason ii downvoted you, is you come off as an entitled prick who can't curb his spending when he has actual needs, whether those needs stem from a car accident, or from you just overspending in the first place.

We all would live to just be able to buy whatever we want whenever we want, but that's not the world we live in. Sometimes I have to pass on stuff I'd rather have, but I don't get on here whining about it afterwards, instead I tuck in my lip and act like a big boy. I wouldn't have downvoted you in the first place (still didn't on that first post, even though it comes off as entitled and whiny) if you hadn't continued your little tirade.

I was trying to leave this be, but apparently you won't let it go, so now I had to tap out this ridiculous response.

In conclusion:

I never said no one else downvoted you solely for grammar, just that it wasn't the reason I was downvoting you, and homeboy posting above was clearly being sarcastic when he said grammar was why he downvoted you.

Now. I'm done with this conversation, so kindly take these words to heart and stop bitching. I sincerely hope all is well with you, and that you incur no further bills. I wish you all the best, and hope that you have no lingering pain if you were in fact injured, but seriously, settle down on trying to call people out when people mainly just wanted you to quit whining.

Apologies for any grammatical errors, friends. I tapped this out on my phone.

Carry on.

I would never have cared but dude it's constant and I'm sick of it. Right after Royce started her shit on MY Sales topic people backed out of over $500 in sales I had just lost my job and I'm trying explain the truth and she/he kept going and going telling you are a liar about losing your job? Then I nicely asked her to leave my topic over and over again because I didn't want any drama. Now what Royce did is about the most immature thing anyone can do I tried to not let it bother me but how would you have handled that situation if you lost your job and had absolutely no money and someone with a grudge comes in your topic making false accusations and the $500 in records you got ready and the people were about to pay and BAM everyone backs out it was devastating. I was never rude or came off as entitled before because I treat people how I would like to be treated. People that run their mouth online are such sad people I didn't care what was said to me online although I wish people would just be decent but this ruined my day to day life in a massive way and she had absolutely no remorse. Since I had my sales topic I've bought one record for $32 I've passed up on so much stuff so no I don't blow the little bit of money I get when I do sell a record. Sorry that you've never been a fan of mine I just tried to be nice to you because I appreciated you being rational and helpful when so many people weren't. Have good times man...I'm done explaining things anymore there's no good outcome from it. So you carry on as well.

With Piky on this one. You guys are spamming my email box with garbage. Take it to private chat.

I'd also second for live stuff & unreleased. I feel like any vinyl AOF fan has already bought into the albums, bring out something different other than colors or don't bring out anything at all.

I had ordered one of these from Amazon.ca back on September 17 and I didn't really think it would ship. It was about $85CAD + $10CAD shipping. I got several of the "item still unavailable" emails. Well yesterday I got a tracking number. $75USD after the currency conversion. Hoping that they actually shipped me the right item...it will be interesting to see what shows up next week.

Don't really have a point to this post...just stoked that this actually shipped for $75USD.