PO: ALEXISONFIRE - BOX SET (2nd Edition) + More

I gotta feeling its that AOF will be playing a bunch of festivals. I just hope its not limited to that. A new record and touring have GOT to come along with that. I can't imagine that they'd get back together just to play some festivals this summer.

I can. I'm sure they could use the money from playing huge festivals.

I reallly hope thats not all this is.

ditto.

I mean, cool, play the festivals, "broken up" bands are doing that all the time now.  And I actually think it's kinda cool that they can find that happy medium of giving the fans what they want without the same life-altering priority that is an active band.

But if that's all the announcement is that's pretty weak :/

EDIT:  And that's not to say I think they should get back together, I just want that final show DVD/LP :P

Ah, Florida, America's smelly, flacid penis. ( I forget where I heard someone refer to it this way, but I didn't make it up. I do think it's hilarious though.)

True story, thank god I wasn't BORN here.  I did get to see AOF in a tiny venue in South Florida once and it was magical.

I just don't get how you can do a farewell tour only to come back 2.5 yrs later to play shows. Kinda lame if you ask me. And I would say that about ANY band.

I'd agree a few years ago, but like I said broken up bands play fests all the time now.

I don't think it counts as getting back together if it's just to play fests.