PO: ALEXISONFIRE - BOX SET (2nd Edition) + More

Stupid of me to want to throw my money around, but whenever/if ever this proposed live DVD is released, I'd love a 7" or 10" Boxset of the show.

Could make it a really nice package with the DVD and photos/stories from the band included.

Hell, I just want more AoF releases!

I would definitely splurge and treat myself to that one, I'm sure that would look/sound/be generally awesome.

• 3 months later...

just preordered this, 

88€ + 39€ shipping to Belgium for those interested in shipping fees. Quite cheap in my opinion (for 9LP+1 slipmat) - Thanks to the band !

I am pretty certain that ordering from the KRM EU page would have been cheaper for you in the end. 

Yeah, from the EU store it comes to 110 eur ppd, so that's already 17 eur cheaper, plus no import tax of course. Definitely the better deal.

Damn, if they're near to selling out, I'll have to order one tonight. Ordered a couple of empty boxes so far, for the original pressings.

Are you looking at these possibly being shipped early Justin?

i wouldnt say early but not late either.. i think we said august, and it looks good for that. 

Justin, I presume that this box will be shipped in a custom-sized parcel to hold the box, like the first box did?

And if so, how much do you estimate the entire parcel (including the box set and records inside) would weigh?

Just asking because I am thinking of using a courier service to send it overseas to myself. Thanks.