Possible Blind Melon S/T repress Music on Vinyl?

This is interesting. Listing the RSD version of this will be in stock on May 7th. They could just be mixing up the releases, but the MOV page says that these will be in stores on may 12th.

http://www.amazon.com/Blind-Melon-Sippin-Time-Sessions/dp/B00BYS0SL8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1399127347&sr=8-1&keywords=blind+melon+vinyl

This is interesting. Listing the RSD version of this will be in stock on May 7th. They could just be mixing up the releases, but the MOV page says that these will be in stores on may 12th.

http://www.amazon.com/Blind-Melon-Sippin-Time-Sessions/dp/B00BYS0SL8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1399127347&sr=8-1&keywords=blind+melon+vinyl

This is legit. I just received my copy in the mail today and it's the 20th Anniversary Edition with the Sippin' Time Sessions (no sticker on the cover like the photo though). Big thanks for the heads up on this, I really appreciate it.

This is legit. I just received my copy in the mail today and it's the 20th Anniversary Edition with the Sippin' Time Sessions (no sticker on the cover like the photo though). Big thanks for the heads up on this, I really appreciate it.

Holy shit! Haha. I cancelled my order cause I figured it was just amazon being stupid and now it's back out of stock but should be back in stock late June. Weird. Lucky you! Any who, I PO'd the MOV from SSD (acronyms). I really hope it's the colored version!

Holy shit! Haha. I cancelled my order cause I figured it was just amazon being stupid and now it's back out of stock but should be back in stock late June. Weird. Lucky you! Any who, I PO'd the MOV from SSD (acronyms). I really hope it's the colored version!

With Amazon's return policy I figured what the hell. I was planning on keeping a copy of the MOV release once I receive my wholesale copies but now I won't have to. I haven't had much luck lately with Amazon so I was just as surprised as you lol.

With Amazon's return policy I figured what the hell. I was planning on keeping a copy of the MOV release once I receive my wholesale copies but now I won't have to. I haven't had much luck lately with Amazon so I was just as surprised as you lol.

The price for Amazon is down to like 27 dollars, so i put in an order to see what happens in June. When you get your MOV issue and its the colored, let me know because my SSD copy may or may not be colored, and I would prefer that or the 20th Anniversary.

They just shipped me mine and I didn't place the order until after I read this message. We'll see what arrives in a week or two.