Freddie Gibbs & Madlib - Pañita

Madlib is easily one of my favorite producers. Only hesitant on this album cause of the lyrical content/Mac Miller feature. 

...Mac Miller? Really?

Im not a fan of Mac either but the kid has talent and one feature shouldnt keep you from supporting an artist/buying an album. You might even like the song, listen first if thats the case.

As far as Gibbs, I feel like he definitely pigeon-holed himself with gangsta rap vibe but hes one of the best ones doing it right now, IMO.

Im not a fan of Mac either but the kid has talent and one feature shouldnt keep you from supporting an artist/buying an album. You might even like the song, listen first if thats the case.

As far as Gibbs, I feel like he definitely pigeon-holed himself with gangsta rap vibe but hes one of the best ones doing it right now, IMO.

I'll snatch it soon, thanks dude.

Madlib is easily one of my favorite producers. Only hesitant on this album cause of the lyrical content/Mac Miller feature. 

...Mac Miller? Really?

You'll appreciate the album regardless of lyrical content. Gibbs has a nice delivery, perfect for the lyrics he chooses. Madlib's production is top notch, as expected. They need to release an instrumental version of the album.

Mac Miller's verse is the worst on the album, but it's also the last of the album, at the end of the title track. He sounds lazy and mentally out of it.

Love this album but it's honestly a toss us for my favorite hiphop album of the year so far, this or CunninLynguists.

CunninLynguists takes the cake. Strange Journey Volume Three is phenomenal.

• 1 month later...