Del Paxton - Worst. Summer. Ever. (Secret Audio Club, Pics on last page, now shipping!)

P/O HERE. 

IMGP0107.jpg

Record release weekend: 16th Ithaca, 17th Buffalo, 18th  Rochester. 

Ship by date is the 27th. 

Complete pressing info:

150 Gram 45 RPM vinyl recording pressed at Gotta Groove Records in Cleveland, Ohio. Limited edition pressing of 500 copies. 

Black Vinyl /300

Mint Green (release show weekend may 16th, 17th and 18th) /140

Campfire smoke hand numbered /50 

Jason Adams sketch cover variation /25 (Pictured Below) 

Test Pressing /5 (Featuring handmade artwork by Dylan England - vox/guitar)

Super Splatter hand numbered /5

wrong cuban! aroldis chapman?

already stoked, kyle

I'm super excited that Jason decided to team up with me to keep the sketch cover thing going. Who knows maybe other favorite elements from wax packs will sneak into this release?

Wait till you hear this band, I can't wait to share!! 

This is going to be great! I still need to complete my series 1 collection. Another order is on deck with my next pay day.

Thanks for the support!!! 

The only one I need from Series 1 is the Crybaby/Casual split. I ordered the touring version from Crybaby's Storenvy page in late March, but haven't got a shipping notification yet...

Email me your address, i'll take care of this for you. [email protected] Put Crybaby in the subject line. 

Sorry to hear this happened. 

more hype! more hype!

Sorry busy work week - This week at some point we will be ready to go. Records went to press today, release date mid-late april. 

Chapman Destroyer

Should I get T-Shirts Made?

Being in Cincinnati, working for the Reds radio affiliate, and knowing people who work for the Reds it would be hilarious of it was something like Chapman Destroyer.

I'd love to get one of those special covers, even though I'm a Padres fan.

This might sound weird, but would you be able to help me get a Chapman autograph? I'd love to get something autographed by him. Send me an email if that's something that might be possible. . .  [email protected]

It's all good. I got in touch with the guys and my order arrived today! They even threw in an extra 7". I finally completed my Wax Packs set!

Awesome, glad to hear it! 

instabuy. this is huge! my band is friends with these dudes. awesome guys making awesome music. hopefully we will be doing more shows and maybe even a split with them. thats if they dont get too huge. haha

I've been trying to work with Dylan for years. They are UNREAL.  What band you in? You coming out to the record release weekend?