“BREAKING BAD (Original Score From The Television Series)” Double LP Pre-Sale Details Revealed

Mine in my account says pending dont think it worked cause they said the order numbers shows where i ordered a white one when it was twllin the pink was sold out. right fyer it allowes to go to paypal but the pinkman said already paid for and thats the one that is pending im screwd what a waste of my day cant beleive it went up while i was at work and had to rely on 3g

You know what's a waste of time? Trying to decipher what the hell you're trying to say... :blink:

Mine in my account says pending dont think it worked cause they said the order numbers shows where i ordered a white one when it was twllin the pink was sold out. right fyer it allowes to go to paypal but the pinkman said already paid for and thats the one that is pending im screwd what a waste of my day cant beleive it went up while i was at work and had to rely on 3g

Are you drunk or is that your phone acting up? lol Pending doesn't mean you're screwed, at least it didn't with the zombie green vinyl last time. Order numbers don't mean anything. If you were able to check out and pay for a Pink, I'm pretty sure you're okay even if it shows pending. Once it was sold out you couldn't even do anything with it once it was added to the cart. I''m still having a hard time understanding this post.

wtf :\ Mine still says pending (ordered a white/pink together), but I ordered after you guys. Hope they didn't have another screw up. I can't imagine they sold out of all 200 and cancelled someone's who ordered right when it was put up. What a mess, hopefully it's a mistake or they will be up all night refunding people.

Though I can't click on the Pink in my order, but I figure that's cause it's sold out.