“BREAKING BAD (Original Score From The Television Series)” Double LP Pre-Sale Details Revealed

Sorry my phone sucks and im at work:

Mine in my account says pending dont think it worked cause they said the order numbers shows where i ordered a white one when it was telling me the pink was sold out. right after.. i tried again for the pink and it allowed it to go to paypal but when i went to pay said already paid for and thats the one that is pending im screwd what a waste of my day cant beleive it went up while i was at work and had to rely on 3g my paypal only shows the one

order for the white

i edited it sorry

But still... You're missing a lot of commas and periods.

Gotta love message board threats. I'm sure Spacelab is terrified.

I didn't mean to threaten them even though it came off like that. I don't have $60+ to toss around every week. It would be nice to know why it seems like everyones orders are being cancelled, even ones that still show in stock in their store.

Gotta love message board threats. I'm sure Spacelab is terrified.

It was more like they will start to actually lose business imo with mess after mess if they don't explain what's going on... again. I can understand my Pink order being cancelled since I was after some people and it was only 200, but the white one too? Just not sure wtf is going on.

It was more like they will start to actually lose business imo with mess after mess if they don't explain what's going on... again. I can understand my Pink order being cancled since I was after some people and it was only 200, but the white one too? Just not sure wtf is going on.

It's all good man, no need to explain yourself. I'm just giving you shit. You're frustrated as I'm sure a lot of others are. Just gotta breathe. Spacelab will make it right, and if they don't, then fuck em. They don't deserve your business anyways...

It's all good man, no need to explain yourself. I'm just giving you shit. You're frustrated as I'm sure a lot of others are. Just gotta breathe. Spacelab will make it right, and if they don't, then fuck em. They don't deserve your business anyways...

hah thanks and yea that's how I'm feeling now.

"BTW, is it only Pink orders that are getting cancelled?"

No, my white was cancelled too, but it was together with my pink.

This appears to be something that happened for the Walking Dead order: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/99972-amc%E2%80%99s-the-walking-dead-deluxe-vinyl-edition-comes-to-life-april-15th/page-20#entry1844563

Can anyone else confirm?

So according to that, we still have hope. My emotions are in a fragile state right now.