“BREAKING BAD (Original Score From The Television Series)” Double LP Pre-Sale Details Revealed

Cancelled my pink and white order, #583...

Do I go ahead and order the white again or....?

So confused!!!

Same thing happened to my order. No way am I ordering another copy until I know whats going on. As of now they have my $65 and I have a order marked as cancelled. The fact that they still have whites in the store, but have cancelled some is odd. Worst comes to worse I'll just buy the standard version off amazon.

It's your money, but personally I'd wait to see if it really is cancelled, unless you don't have an issue ending up with two whites.

If you are receiving a cancellation notice it is because of the second change in servers during the day that was done to increase bandwidth again and then moving to another dedicated server caused an interruption between our server and Paypal. As long as you you have a order number and a Paypal confirmation number you are fine-you will receive your order. The orders are being processed and the statuses are being changed manually. All orders that read cancelled will be in the process of being approved, packed and shipped within the next several days. Some of you already have received confirmations, and a large chunk of orders have been processed and packed.

If you are receiving a cancellation notice it is because of the second change in servers during the day that was done to increase bandwidth again and then moving to another dedicated server caused an interruption between our server and Paypal. As long as you you have a order number and a Paypal confirmation number you are fine-you will receive your order. The orders are being processed and the statuses are being changed manually. All orders that read cancelled will be in the process of being approved, packed and shipped within the next several days. Some of you already have received confirmations, and a large chunk of orders have been processed and packed.

Thank you so much for this info. Things haven't been easy at all for you guys so far or our nerves hah, but your communication with us has been great. Appericate it.

Thank you so much for this info. Things haven't been easy at all for you guys so far or our nerves hah, but your communication with us has been great. Appericate it.

Just when I thought it would be a good time to quit drinking... Seriously, though thanks a lot. We are just two honest guys who love music and records. Shit happens but we want to interact and treat people the way we would want labels, bands, etc to interact with us.

You should really think about switching to a cloud-backed web storefront. Rackspace, Squarespace, etc. Hell, set up your own platform on EC2. Then you'll never need to worry about traffic spikes.

As far as what you are saying in regards to cloud storage I think you are right on the money. Humbly, I think we would admit that we are just two old dudes who are used to what have done in the past and are still getting acclimated to some of the advances in technology in so forth in the last few years.  After switching to a new dedicated server today we were assured by tech will the site was live with heavy traffic that we will be fine bandwidth wise moving forward.

But seriously thanks for the input/ideas and I will certainly pass that along. 

Did the remaining walking dead green go up and I missed it?

If so, 2 hours wasted the first time, being ready today and then wasting another hour from 12-1pm central only to miss it later this afternoon when you guys finally do go live really chaps my hide.

If the remaining green did not go up, disregard the previous statement.

*edit - I also think their transparency as a label is refreshing.

Got an email saying they held back 20% of the pink copies because of the trouble they had with the store and to email them for a paypal invoice.

I really wanted the pink, but I already own the picture disc and they've already shipped my Walter White version, so I can't justify buying this a 3rd time. Anyway just a heads up to anyone who still wants to get in on a pink, try emailing spacelab.