“BREAKING BAD (Original Score From The Television Series)” Double LP Pre-Sale Details Revealed

Sorry if this has been answered already, but I ordered mine weeks before the spacelab9 colored variants were available. I received an email saying it wouldn't be till june when I received mine. I assume mine will be on black vinyl but will everything else be the same? My record store has a few available with the "limited edition spacelab9" sticker on it. Should I get this or have I already ordered this awhile back? I really like what I've seen and the color of the vinyl isn't something I'm dying for, i just want all the inserts.

Sorry if this has been answered already, but I ordered mine weeks before the spacelab9 colored variants were available. I received an email saying it wouldn't be till june when I received mine. I assume mine will be on black vinyl but will everything else be the same? My record store has a few available with the "limited edition spacelab9" sticker on it. Should I get this or have I already ordered this awhile back? I really like what I've seen and the color of the vinyl isn't something I'm dying for, i just want all the inserts.

I do believe it mentions the color in a small circular sticker. The one with the Spacelab9 logo on a long white sticker is the Black pressing.

I do believe it mentions the color in a small circular sticker. The one with the Spacelab9 logo on a long white sticker is the Black pressing.

They were all long white stickers.

But I looked back on the website shopradiocast and I got my answers about the inserts! I feel better now. However it does suck that everyone else has gotten theirs already and I have to wait.

This sucks. I was in contact with Spacelab on here about a messed up walking dead jacket and another issue regarding this release. He passed me off to someone else, who I emailed, and never heard back from. I've PM'd Spacelab on here since, no response. Total silence. It's been like two weeks.

Same here. Pretty bummed about the CS. Glad my breaking bad arrived in decent shape because space lab has no intention of sending out replacement jackets apparently :/

Same here. Pretty bummed about the CS. Glad my breaking bad arrived in decent shape because space lab has no intention of sending out replacement jackets apparently :/

It would not be wise to speak so bluntly yet be so incorrect. We do not have extra jackets on hand so therefore we can not provide replacement jackets at the current moment, however, we are currently working out a drop shipment situation of extra jackets from our manufacturer which needless to say does not happen over night and speaking very frankly we are waiting to hear if this can actually be done. Much like some of you are waiting for answers in regards to that issues so are we. Anyone who we have been in touch directly and those who provided the details we have kindly asked for (full name, order number, and photos of damaged records) we are certainly doing everything in our power to see that we can obtain replacement jackets.  Mind you, this is something that we are not obligated to do and being a lifelong record collector, well over 20 years myself, I can personally attest  to the fact that most companies won't ever do that let alone consider it, however, we are trying to make arrangements to do so to keep you fine folks happy and your collections looking snazzy. 

Pretty sure that I read somewhere on a vinyl pressing plant's website that on the scale of what color vinyl is the noisiest, white vinyl is at the top of the solid color spectrum.

I would also recommend giving your new records a good cleaning. I had issues with big pops and skips on some brand new records totally gone after cleaning them with a record brush. Static causes noise and who knows what dust could have ended up on the records before they were packaged and sealed.

Just got back from a trip and got the pink in. Great job SpaceLab.

Was the certificate packed in with the album or included in the mailer? Hoping it's not the latter...that mailer's long gone. 

Included in the mailer along with a receipt. So you either missed it or it was accidentally not put in :\ Sorry man.

Hey, I just got around to playing my Pinkman copy and I'm hearing a really noticable (and annoying) buzz on side C.

Kinda sounds like it's being played through a blown speaker. Has anyone else noticed this?

For the record, I mailed SL9 through the site about this but still haven't heard back.

Guys, I know you're busy and you're a small team, and I'm really REALLY rooting for you, but this is not a good buying experience at all.

Ahhhhhhh. I shouldnt have preordered this from SRC. They pushed back my delivery date to july 1st !! I can just walk into my record store and pick this up. I shouldn't have preordered this from them. I'm going to see if i can cancel my order or something. I think i am the only person still waiting on this???

I preordered march 26th. This is frustrating.

Ahhhhhhh. I shouldnt have preordered this from SRC. They pushed back my delivery date to july 1st !! I can just walk into my record store and pick this up. I shouldn't have preordered this from them. I'm going to see if i can cancel my order or something. I think i am the only person still waiting on this???

I preordered march 26th. This is frustrating.

I pre-ordered mine from Amazon about a month ago. It was supposed to be shipped yesterday, but still hasn't. Wonder what's the hold up is.