“BREAKING BAD (Original Score From The Television Series)” Double LP Pre-Sale Details Revealed

I pre-ordered mine from Amazon about a month ago. It was supposed to be shipped yesterday, but still hasn't. Wonder what's the hold up is.

I have no clue but I just emailed them saying I wanted to cancel. My record store has a few copies so I'm just going to grab one there instead of waiting till July.

Just a heads up to those having problems with the label - I tried contacting them through their website on 3 occasions and through messaging on this forum once regarding my order of The Walking Dead that never arrived. I received no response and had to file a claim to through PayPal (that I eventually won and got refunded through). Really bummed I never got TWD vinyl... But at least I thankfully got the money back.

Morale of the story -- don't expect any type of response and file a claim before the 45 day window is up if need be to get any refund.