SPACELAB9

“BREAKING BAD (Original Score From The Television Series)” Double LP Pre-Sale Details Revealed

Well said. Thank you.

And I am not sure if I expressed it properly above-but what I think is very cool is that we were able to present the overwhelming public demand for the meth blue color vinyl to the powers that be and bottom line, late or not-they listened. So the community and fans played an enormous role in making the blue meth variant a reality which as a fan myself I think is very, very cool that you guys were able to speak so loudly and have your voices heard. Moving forward hopefully we can situate things in a manner where we try to make a very concerned effort to implement what fans want into future releases.

So now that Hot Topic is releasing the Picture Disc for Vol. 2, will you guys have a non-Picture Disc release of Volume 2 sometime in the future? I really don't care what color the disc is, TBH, I'm just glad that the soundtracks exist. Hell, I'd have taken a "Marie Purple" for all I care. Volume 2 is the best of the two soundtracks, so I hope that it's coming. 

So now that Hot Topic is releasing the Picture Disc for Vol. 2, will you guys have a non-Picture Disc release of Volume 2 sometime in the future? I really don't care what color the disc is, TBH, I'm just glad that the soundtracks exist. Hell, I'd have taken a "Marie Purple" for all I care. Volume 2 is the best of the two soundtracks, so I hope that it's coming. 

I'm good with Marie Purple. or Hanks Rock Collection Grey w/ Multicolor Splatter.

Wait, so the picture discs are the same exact thing as the Spacelab version just split in half? Wasnt the first picture disc a 2xlp though? I could be wrong...

The Vol. 1 2xLP pic disc is from SpaceLab and is exactly the same content as the pink or white vinyl versions. Hot Topic will be getting a new variant of that on "meth blue" vinyl.

The Vol. 2 2xLP pic disc is up on the HT site now and is well....Vol. 2

I dont think SpaceLab has released this on colored vinyl.

The Vol. 1 2xLP pic disc is from SpaceLab and is exactly the same content as the pink or white vinyl versions. Hot Topic will be getting a new variant of that on "meth blue" vinyl.

The Vol. 2 2xLP pic disc is up on the HT site now and is well....Vol. 2

I dont think SpaceLab has released this on colored vinyl.

Oh, cool. I thought this new one was a single LP since there are only 2 images showing on the website.

The plan is indeed for there to be a non picture disc version however there is no finalized release date at this juncture. When that occurs we will be sure to inform in this space.

And since folks have asked here is the track listing for the BB Volume 2 LP pic disc

1. Breaking Bad “Sunset” End Credits

2. The Bike Lock

3. Follicles

4. 308 Negra Arroyo Lane

5. Eyeball in the Drawer

6. Salud

7. Building a Bomb

8. Dead Freight

9. Radiator

10. White House Visit

11. Almost Alaska

12. Fumes

13. Gas Can Rage

14. Circling the Square

15. To’hajiilee

16. Hank’s Last Stand

17. Chained Dog

18. We’re a Family

19. The Final Hat

20. Dimple Pinch Neat

Well said. Thank you.

And I am not sure if I expressed it properly above-but what I think is very cool is that we were able to present the overwhelming public demand for the meth blue color vinyl to the powers that be and bottom line, late or not-they listened. So the community and fans played an enormous role in making the blue meth variant a reality which as a fan myself I think is very, very cool that you guys were able to speak so loudly and have your voices heard. Moving forward hopefully we can situate things in a manner where we try to make a very concerned effort to implement what fans want into future releases. 

Fair enough, but PLEASE do a sky blue version of Vol 2, for those of us who bought Vol 1 in the other pressing colours.

The plan is indeed for their to be a non picture disc version however there is no finalized release date at this juncture. When that chances we will be sure to inform in this space.

Make this happen. I don't want to settle for one of those crappy picture discs. I bought both Zombie Green Walking Dead and Pinkman Pink Breaking bad from your site and was very happy with both. Would definitely try for another one if you released this. 

Well I completely forgot about the non-picture disc version of Vol. 1. Now I have to try to get one of the Meth Blue ones that will surely go quickly. I really want this regardless of what color it is on, but it looks like this blue is my best bet right now. The color is just a bonus.

Guest deleted

The plan is indeed for their to be a non picture disc version however there is no finalized release date at this juncture. When that chances we will be sure to inform in this space.

And since folks have asked here is the track listing for the BB Volume 2 LP pic disc

1. Breaking Bad “Sunset” End Credits

2. The Bike Lock

3. Follicles

4. 308 Negra Arroyo Lane

5. Eyeball in the Drawer

6. Salud

7. Building a Bomb

8. Dead Freight

9. Radiator

10. White House Visit11. Almost Alaska

12. Fumes

13. Gas Can Rage

14. Circling the Square

15. To’hajiilee

16. Hank’s Last Stand

17. Chained Dog

18. We’re a Family

19. The Final Hat

20. Dimple Pinch Neat

Who composed the soundtrack?

Guest deleted

Yeah, as I was typing I figured someone would say something or post one of those (understandably), but I was hoping to get a bit of a discussion on the artist or music going. Fail. :(